Wine

〰️ Lady Mikla Dustin 〰️

Sitting at the dinner table watching Jon drink cup after cup of my mothers gifted wine, made my stomach turn. I actually felt sick each time the wine was pour into Jon's cup. Each time Jon raised the cup to his mouth and poured the liquid down his throat, felt like a hamper nailed into my coffin. Another stitched into my web of lies.

I felt more guilt weighing me down with each cup, as I squeezed my eyes closed. My mother had seen to my handmaidens delivering the wine to Jon personally as I gift form House Dustin, from having me here. What Jon did know was that she drugged the wine, to make him more compliant when I basically forced him into having sex with me.

Just the thought of it made my stomach turn with nauseous. My first time wasn't suppose to be like that. It was supposed to be romantic and after a grand wedding, with flowers and candles. Not a drug unwelcome partner who had no idea what was going on and with whom.

Suddenly Queen Daenerys got up and announced she's retiring for the night. I was surprised to see Jon didn't even move to join his Queen but keep drinking, looking very moody and ever so often would glance my way. I had waiting to ask if everything was okay but after noticing lady Missandei I tried with the Queen but only reserved a shake of the head. I knew then it wasn't my place to ask, so I kept my mouth shut and tried to eat my food.

Once the Queen, her two guards, Missandei, Tyrion and the kids was out of the dinning chamber and heading to bed, I decided to get up as well, but not before saying something to Jon.

"Your Grace, tonight dinner was well prepared and thank you for allowing me to join you and your family in one of your private dinners", I bowed and then turned to leave

But before I could really move good, Jon stop me, "Lady Mikla Dustin, I appreciate your words but as you and everyone else probably notice, the Queen and I aren't quite seeing eye to eye"

Turning around to face him, I open my mouth to dispute his words but decided is was best not to say anything.

Jon of course closed his eyes and sigh heavily, as he place the cup of wine down waving off his four guards, "Please speak plainly, there's no point in trying to hold your words when you obviously have something to say"

"I can tell the Queen and you love each other very much and this small problem won't decreased that love. In fact it should increase your understanding and love for one other", I said honestly

I hated seeing Jon in such a sad and moody state. It reminds me when Cathryn would say snappy comments towards Jon, as if it wasn't in the chamber. I still remembered Arya and I would defend him, regardless of the backlash. Even if he never becomes mines I still want him to be happy. But I do know after tonight his going to hate me.

"Thank Lady Mikla Dustin, always knew what to say to make me smile", Jon beamed at me as he got up to walk to his chambers

"Just call me Mikla, your grace", I smiled back