Ready or Not

⚠️ Warning ⚠️

This chapter is extremely naughty so if you don't like reading naughty books you might want to skip to the end.

〰️ Yoren Uller 〰️

The Lords chambers, the marvelous gold and marble hall, with a massive bed and dozens of smaller seats and couches, was beautiful. It overlooked part of the city and the Dornish Sea, and shimmered in the morning. The floors were partly carpeted, and silk curtains danced about the window and were draped on the bed. It was a beautiful, cool day. The Long Spring was a time for new birth.

I awoke as I always do, with a body wrapped around me and a mouth on my shaft. My eyes opened to find brown wavy hair splayed on my chest. Looking down I saw Esha hard at work, taking care of my hardness, as her long black hair made a curtain around her head. As I moaned out and forced more on Esha, I noticed her groping Lola's calf, as her free hand snakes up to her round jiggly ass. The look she was giving me told me the volumes of love and desire she had for both of us. Popping my shaft out of her mouth with a devilish smirk.

"Are you enjoying yourself? Because I know I am and I hope you and Lola are?," Esha whispered, naked

"Yes!! Please continue," I whispered back, "You'll just give her wet dreams and she'll want to join in", I grin

Esha smirked and continued feeling up Lola's sleeping body.

Taking my thick long shaft in her mouth, as she struggle to fit it around her pouty full soft lips, "Fuck!", I find myself grunting out loud

Looking back to Lola, my beautiful sleeping wife, who laid on my chest as she wiggles closer. As my owns hands curl into Esha's long black hair encouraging her to take my shaft deeper into her hot mouth.

As I laid back enjoying Esha's beautiful mouth, I could clearly tell it was early morning, since I heard no cries or even the bustling of the city below. Laying back and without a word allowed Esha to dutifully suck my dick as my thoughts drafted off. As I closed my eyes and squeezed Lola's breast, I thought back on my discussion.

It's been two months since my daughters where born and the decision that we will side with House Stargaryen against House Lannister. Since then we have started to ready our troops to head to Westeros to take back what was stolen. I and my wives have been training for weeks on end extra hard for the up and coming war. Lola with her sword and daggers and Esha with her spear and bow. They both are highly regarded and skillful in their own right. Which is one of the many reasons why I fall in love with both of them.

As my mind draft off about the training and Esha's warm sexy mouth pleasing me left hand descended down to Lola's ass. When I unconsciously put a finger in her arse hole. Suddenly, Lola squeaked and woke up startled by the sudden invasion.

Looking apologetically at Lola, "Forgive me," I said

"Why are you apologizing, husband," Lola grinned, "My backside should have been less sore by now, especially since last night activities"

Getting up Lola got up and kissed my lips passionately as I squeezed her tits with my left hand and grabbed Esha's hair tighter as she descendent up and down my shaft.

Suddenly Lola deepen the kiss and through her leg over and seating on Esha's head, which made her deep throat my shaft, causing me to moan loudly at the sensation, but didn't go over to well with Esha.

"What the hell?!", Esha hissed and pushed Lola off my chest and onto the bed, "Get your big ass off my head, while I'm bringing our husband pleasure!"

"Esha you don't have to be so reactive. Besides I was just trying to ride him!!", Lola defended

"Ride him!? With my mouth on his shaft!!", Esha