Brave girl.....or foolish

〰️ Jirelle Mooton 〰️

My wedding is at the end of this week and I'm still nervous. Hoster Tully and myself have spend everyday in each other company. But of course we both was never lift alone, as to make sure my virtue stay in tact until our wedding night.

I have always thought of it silly that girls had to be guarded while men could have their sexual relationships with anyone of there chosen. It bothered me that my father thought it was fair to teach me how to defend myself, as long as no one knew.

Growling with annoyance, as my thoughts run away from me, as Delia tighten my corset, "Seven hell's, I hate this damn thing", I curse

"Will if you stay still long enough I can finish and you can see your betrothal", Delia smirks

"What?!", I shouted, "That isn't true", I screech

"If you say so"

Fifteen minutes later, I emerged form my bed chambers wearing an gold gown with red designs, with a lime green velvet skirt. With lime green sleeve cuffs, thats tied around my upper arm and forearm. A gold necklace and earrings with netted gold headdress with pearls. My hair was pulled back and twisted in a delicate design with a gold ribbon holding it in place. My red slippers that lace up my leg with a pearl decorating the front of my shoes. I was dress to impressed and I had a certain red headed heir in mind.

I couldn't help the blush that creeped up my cheeks at the thought of him. He was so tall and handsome. He dark red hair that shine in the sun light like freshly shined bronze. His smooth masculine sculpted face, that I wanted to touch and caress with my hands.

I can still remembered when I first saw those chocolate eyes of his. How they drew me in with hungry and fire. I knew he had a reputation for having a temper and was known to be with drawn. But I knew that was a lie that he had a wildness about him and I was interested to know the real him.

As I continued to walked I found myself outside as Hoster Tully and his best friend Marcus Ryger rode up on there black horses. Smiling up at them leaping down form the horse, still high form them racing in the fields. Eyeing a bow on a near by rank, I decided to see if I could challenge my betrothal to target practice.

Walking over to them with the bow in hand as it hung by my side. As I get closer, Hoster notices me and smiles as his friend bows in him in the side. That gesture lets me know his been talking about me and the blush on his face let's me know it's about our up and coming wedding night.

 That gesture lets me know his been talking about me and the blush on his face let's me know it's about our up and coming wedding night

Blushing myself at the thought, as I glance away trying to shield the thoughts that crossing my mind.  A high born lady shouldn't be having such thoughts, especially an unmarried one.

Shaking off my naughty thoughts, I continue to walk towards him, glancing up noticing his walking towards me with a large smile.

"My lady summertime", he says as he nears me