Money, Power and Glory

〰️ Eloisa Lannister 〰️

It's been a month since we had arrived and so far Queen Cersei has been cruel and venomous towards us, especially my sister. Just last night she stabbed my sister with a fork, that left a huge deep wound on my sister's hand. She cried all night as the physician put ointment and wrapped it up.

I on the other hand have been be little, pushed, dragged by my hair two nights ago because I wouldn't watch as Jamie fuck his sister. She had me hiding in the curtains of the chamber and forced me to watch as Jamie thrusted into her giving her pleasure. Which she screamed and moaned to the heavens of her approval.

It was sickening how her naive father had no clue that his daughter and son was fucking each other and had little devil spans as proof of there dark twisted love. It was funny to think that they had publicly shamed House of Targaryen for doing what they was doing on a nightly basis. At least they was married and legitimize there inbred children, not force the kingdom to bow to bastards.

Looking in the mirror at my still bruised arm, I grow angry and felt the familiar raising tide of a lion wanting to escape and tear apart the world. Turning away form my reflection I glance back at my sleeping sister, I knew I had to wake her up soon as the sun was beginning to rise. We needed to be dressed and ready to enter Queen Cersei chambers to help her dress.

She had turned her own family into servants...slaves. We are Lannister's, loins in a world filled with sheep as my father and uncle use to say. And lions stay together....family comes first. But as time past slowly at Kingslanding we was beginning to understand Cersei had no regard for family. Only herself.......power, money and glory. Which she made sure all knew there place.

As I get dress in my gold and red gown that Cersei makes sure we wears often, to make sure everyone knows that she is the head of the Lannister family and we now slaves to her as well

It's sickening how she craves power. She's madder then the last mad Targaryen King.

Sighing heavily, I finished unbraiding my hair leaving hanging down as I walk over the bed we share to wake my sister.

"Bao, it's time to get up", I shake my sister awake

"Eeehhh...", she moans rubbing her sleepy eyes, "Go ahead and I'll be right behind you"

"Okay", I say getting off the bed but was suddenly pulled back

Gasping in surprise, Bao wraps her arms around my neck as I feel wet tears hitting my neck and shoulder.

"I love u and thank you for protecting me", Bao cries in my hair

Leaning back to look at my sister in the eyes, as i gently take my hand to wipe away her tears, "That's what sisters are for...and besides we have to look after each other", I smiled as I kiss her cheek, "and I love u more", I finished as I get up to head to the wood door

Turning back around I smile at my sister once more before I open the door and head out. I couldn't help but think I would do anything for my sister, brother, and mother. I love them more then anything and would risk my life to keep them safe.

As I walk down the hallways of the castle, I pass gold cloaks and servants hurrying to there post and bedchambers to start there long drawn out day/night.

Once I make it to Cersei's chambers I am met by the mountain standing outside of the chamber double doors like an statue. I been here for a month and I still haven't gotten use to his scary blood red eyes and pale grayish skin that circle around his eyes.

He looks like the walking dead, like any second his going to snap and butcher us all, as Cersei seats on her iron throne with the marble floor soaked in blood.

The servants told my sister and I not to look directly at him and try not to get to close. And before enter Cersei's chamber, to make sure to state the reason your here, which is that we are servants here to clean.

So my sister and I make sure to stay at least sword swinging length, away form him. Just in case Cersei decides to murder us. At least we might have a running chance and when we meet father, we can say we tried.

Glancing down at the floor I say, "The servant is here to clean", and just like that the mountain steps to the side and opens the door.

Rushing pass I enter the chamber and to my horror, Cersei is on top of Jamie moaning in pleasure as she rides him hard.

I immediately try to rush back out of the chamber but to my horror the mountain has already closed the door. I know they heard the door open and close for sure as the moans has stopped and I can only stand facing the door in a frozen state.

I'm too afraid to turn around to see Cersei cold green eyes staring draggers at me.

"Eloisa!!! I'm glad your here!" Cersei barks, " Turn around!!! I want you to watch!!", she half's laughs and shouts

"What!! Have you lost your mind?!", Jamie growls

"She should know this is how we keep our family blood line pure, since it's a few of us lift. That's what the Targaryen's did for centuries", Cersei purrs, "That's what the northern wolf bastard and foreign whore is claiming to be doing right now"

"Enough Cersei!!! Eloisa leave!!", Jamie snaps, "Mountain let her out!!",Jamie hisses from the bed

No sooner then Jamie demanded the door to be open did the mountain swing the door open and I rushed out in shock.

Oh my god's I can't believe I walked in on them. It's disgusting and despicable to see a brother and sister fuck each other. And the fact that Cersei justifies it by what the Targaryen's did for centuries, only makes it worst.

I know our culture allows cousins, aunt/nephew, uncle/niece marry each other, and even the last two aren't done very often. Marrying brother and sister to each other cost the Targaryen's there crown and heads. Now Cersei wants the Lannisters to make the same mistake. She has lost her mind, I think to myself as I wait outside of the chamber.

Three hours pass and my sister join me two and half hours ago. As I stare up at the ceiling of the beautiful castle I wonder what hell has my mother subjected my brother to.

Sorry it took so long to update this book. I've busy with moving and school. I hope you guys enjoy it 😉. I'll try to update at least once a week.