The Horde II

〰️ Dany 〰️

Glancing down I notices Rhaegal landing just a few get away from the battle field. Shaking my head, I knew my husband wouldn't last long on dragon's back with a battle going on. Jon has always been better on the field verses the air. I just hope he keeps safe while fighting, I can't afford to lose my husband to the Lannister forces.

The fires and smoke caused the skies to have an orange tint to it. People who didn't get burnt began to cough due to the smoke. The skies darkened as the screams died down. Looking further down the Goldroad to a part where our Dothraki had yet to breach the Lannister forces. They were holding off our army well until I saw a man and a white blur jump over the Lannister line.

Jon, I thought affectionately as a smile grew on my lips. Seeing him slice through enemy after enemy, I started to grow wet by his strength and skill. I can't wait until this battle is over so he can tear off my army with the same eager effortless strength.

As my thought grew more naughty, Ghost leap in front of Jon and tiring limbs off of Lannister soldiers and that caused me to shudder with disgust. Effectively ending my sex day dream.

Ghost was so kind and affectionate towards Jon, myself and more so with the children. Even the Dothraki grew affection towards the wolf, as the kids that lived near the castle rode him like a horse, that it made me forget that he is extremely lethal. Other than our dragons, I had never met anything as dangerous as Ghost.

Turning my head away form master and friend killing our enemies, I said a pray to the old gods again to keep Jon and Ghost save, as I focus back on the battlefield.

Suddenly my attention is drawn back to the fighting as I notice a solider running towards a large box like wagon. As soon as I try to focus more on the solider, that's when my attention was turned towards a large group of the Lannister army trying to run off with an open wagon filled with jewels.

Turning Drogon back around, telling him to spit fire in small short shots to avoid unnecessary damage. I seen first had how battles can go from war to a butchery. I didn't want to give the remaining Lannister forces after this a reason to not bend the kneel to Jon and I. I guess I want them to see us as a good ruling King and Queen....a ruling Targaryen Roy's family. Not the tyrant conquers that most  saw us as, especially since we have three still growing Dragons.

It seems the Queen of thrones was right, 'We can't take back the iron throne and countrymen by asking nicely'. Unfortunately, we have to saw them our strength before our hearts. I just wish it didn't have to be this way, but ever crown and kingdom is won by blood shed.

I did have to admit that I had never felt more powerful as I do when I led our army whilst riding Drogon. This is what Aegon The Conqueror must've felt like. When I saw the first of my enemies burn, I felt no remorse. I certainly didn't enjoy watching the men burn alive but I knew that if I wasn't on Drogon, they would have had my head on a spike in seconds or perhaps a fate worse than death. In war, people die. I will not apologise for using our dragons.

Drogon flew higher into the sky as hundreds of arrows were fired at him. Many hit his scales and had no effect whatsoever. Those that were aimed at his head, were disintegrated by his dragon fire. As Dany brought Drogon closer to the battle again, I could feel the fear the Lannister's had for me and my dragon. Looking down and saw the panic in their faces but they still bravely fought on. No one can say they aren't brave, especially after today's battle.

The time I spent clearing the way for our men left me open, one arrow grazed the chainmail on my arm and another bounced off my helmet. Quickly averted my eyes from the lines, looking in the direction where the arrows came from. Once I finding the corporate I narrowed my eyes seeing at least a couple dozen men with arrows aimed at Drogon and me, ready to fire.