Casterly Rock

〰️ Lady Dorna Lannister 〰️

"Tytos Lannister, you are your fathers last son and heir to our house. I will not allow you to go to Kingslanding to be around that venoms she lion. She has already killed three of your brothers and murdered your father. I will not lose you", I shout at my only surviving son

"Mother please, I am my own man and I can't allow my sister to travel to Kingslanding without my escort"

"No, your sisters will be fine but you won't survive there"

"Do you think me weak compared to my sisters? Or you think me foolish"

"Neither but you have a too kind heart and she will see that and use that against you son"

"And Eloisa and Bao doesn't", Tytos screamed

"Yes but she is killing the males left and right

"Yes but she is killing the males left and right. The Lannister line can survive through you. Don't you see that, you are our families future", I gently place my hand under his chin, "You are twenty now........ a man grown. So you need to stay here and learn how to rule, marry, and more importantly have many male heirs"

Jerking his face out of my hands and swiftly standing up, "I will not be some breeding horse mother", he growl in angry

"You are the future of this family line if you like it or not. So you will be staying here at Casterly Rock", I screamed as I storm out of my sons chambers

Once out of my sons chambers, I commanded five soldiers to guard is door and not allow him out so he can stay safe and alive.

Why can't he understand, that our family is dying like the Starks and I will not allow my family to weather away. Even though I was born form House Swyft of Cornfield, when I married I became a lion. And I will fight for my family to the very end. We are Lannisters!!!!!! Lions......our ancestors where Kings and Queens.

If things continue to go like they been going for the past twenty years, our family is well on its way to being Kings and Queens of our lands again.

We would have had all the Seven Kingdoms, but that damn rabit lioness is making the whole damn Kingdom hate us. Now is going to be hundred times harder to prove to the other families that we aren't like our predecessors. We are a different bred of lions. Mmm.......maybe I can marry my sons first born daughter to one of the Stargaryen children. I hear they are quite beautiful now, so just image them once they hint full maturity.

Walking down the winding halls of the castle, as I pass soldiers and servants, I couldn't help but feel angry and sadness at the thought that this is what the Lannister's family have resorted to. Killing our own family members for power. If Lord Tywin was still alive this wouldn't have happened. But Cersei has taking a turn for the worst without her father keeping her madness at bay.

I don't know who's worst her or the mad king before her. But if this must be it then so be it, but my family will survive this war even if it kills me.