° Why he mourns ° Kaisoo

The fresh air stung Kyungsoo's cheeks as he walked towards the art gallery. He adores the place so much,  it gives him the idea  like he's in heaven.

He buttoned his coat and went up the stairs to have a glimpse of  his favorite painting. It was about a little boy crying because of her mother's death.

It's tilted "Why he mourns"

It is depressing but it has a different impact to him. But then his admiration to the painting was deferred by a handsome looking guy who stood beside him.

Kyungsoo tried to focus on the painting but he couldn't resist to look at the guy.

Kyungsoo finally went off. The next day, after his class he walked on the street. Clutching  his fries on his hands.

"Kyungsoo...going to the art gallery again?" Baekhyun laughed, snatching fries from his friend.

"Yup. I wonder if he's there again."

"Who?" Baekhyun asked. Kyungsoo smiled at his confused face.

"Never mind." Kyungsoo chuckled. And with that he went off.

It's been a week and that guy is creeping him out. It's usual to observe a painting repeatedly, but  staring and crying for it everyday is just weird.

As he headed up the stairs for the 10th time. He was expecting to see that guy again, wiping his tears again, his face was full of emotions.

Kyungsoo stood beside him.

"It's amazing isn't?" The guy said. Sending chills to Kyungsoo.

"Uh...yeah." Kyungsoo shut his eyes. Stupid Kyungsoo! Think!

"Um...do you...come here often?" Uh! What kind of question was that Kyungsoo? You know that he's here everyday. Pabo!

The guy smirked. "Everyday."

"Why?" Kyungsoo stopped. As he saw the guy's expression seemed to tighten.

"I'm sorry to ask...well..."

"My mother." The guy smiled.

"Uh?"

"It reminds me of my deceased mother." 

"Oh...sorry..."

"When I was a kid. My mom was very ill that I cried for her everyday." The guy replied. He closed his eyes to shut the memory out of sight.

"But when she died, it was the worst. I cried beside her dead body..."

The guy bit his lips. And looked away as if he was pained.

"That scene....my father painted it."

Kyungsoo's eyes widened. His throat was dry.

"Then...that's the reason why HE MOURNS." Kyungsoo concluded.

"Well that's my story. Now you know." The guy wiped off his tears and giggled. "What's your name?"

"Kyungsoo Do."

"Kyungsoo Do nice to meet you. I am Kai, the boy in the painting."

What do u think guys? Please follow, and vote!