°The night intruder° ChanBaek

Baekhyun drag his legs over the side of his bed as he hop on his bed.

"Shock! That movie really scared the crap out of me...damn the chills!" He buried his body under the thick blanket sheets. "Please be day already!"

He was about to turn off the lamp when he heard a loud thump, he turned his head and listened. I live alone that's why noise level matters.

He walked in his small kitchen. Maybe it's my stomach again. He thought.

"Fine I'll eat ramen.":-)

After finishing his meal, he heard the loud thump again this time it came from his bedroom. Baekhyun froze, cold sweat spread across his body. Scared Baekhyunnie took a baseball bat to serve as his self-defense and tiptoe towards his room.

None.

Suddenly a shadow loomed behind him, he spun in time and hit the target. Baekhyun wrestled him on the floor and tied him with a rope.

"Who are you? SPEAK!"

The intruder didn't respond he wobbled against the window, his wound hurts more deeply.

"Hi I'm Baymax your personal health care companion." The guy uttered.

"I'm not joking with you!" Baekhyun held his silly weapon upward. "I'll call the police!"

"Please don't call the police!"

"And why?"

"Oh please don't! I just came here for food!" The guy begged. "I haven't eaten for days."

"I'll remove your mask first." The shorter one removed his black mask revealing a familiar face.

"Park?" Baekhyun gasped. "C-chanyeol? The kid from the orphanage!"

"Fine...you got me Byun." Chanyeol sighed  knowing he's already dead meat.

"What has gotten into you? Are you nuts?!" Baekhyun shouted at the taller. "Trespassing in my apartment?!"

"I'm not nuts, just hungry.  I don't have any idea this is yours."

"You might get caught and will definitely  spend your life in jail!" Baekhyun fired back.

"Lucky you, you got adopted by some rich dudes!" Chanyeol protested, his arms wrenched backward." I was left there alone. No one liked me. So I ran off from the orphanage . I spent the days sleeping on the streets, begging for a job. The world really hates me Byun Baekhyun."

Baekhyun's expression seemed to tighten suddenly. "Chanyeol..."

"Don't pity me Baekhyun. The world is just unfair."

"I'm sorry Chan."

"Don't call me that. I'm not a kid anymore." The taller one uttered looking away. Baekhyun freed Chanyeol and offered him some ramen.

He just watched Chanyeol as he eat the food. But the taller one noticed his quick glances.

"What? Is there something on my face?"

"No..uh nothing. It's just you've grown so much. I just remember your face was so cute before...and-"

"You're saying I'm not cute now?" Chanyeol chuckled. But he suddenly flinched in pain due to Baekhyun's sudden blow on his head a while ago.

Chanyeol touched his head slightly. And noticed there's blood. "Ouch..."

"Oh! You're bleeding! Wait let me get some..."

A loud knock was heard outside . Baekhyun opened the door to see a police man.

"May I help you sir?"

"Sorry to interrupt but I saw an intruder a while ago. It came in here I assure you." The policeman uttered. "May I check your facility?"

"Um..." but before he could protest, the policeman came in to check. The man scanned the place but saw nothing only blood on the floor.

"Are you hurt Mr. Byun?"

"I just slipped but everything is fine now sir." Baekhyun lied. The policeman was quite convinced.

"But I clearly saw someone"

"You're imagining things"

The police officer went away. Baekhyun hurried in to look for Chanyeol.

"Chanyeol...get out now." He whispered to Chanyeol who was hiding under the bed. Baekhyun took the first aid kit and healed his wounded head.

"Thanks Baekhyun."

"You're welcome."

"Chan. Well you can stay here there's a vacant room though. I don't want my good friend to sleep on the streets." Baekhyun said .

"Don't worry I will not be a burden to you. I will get a job soon." Chanyeol said. "And I will grant my promise to you."

"You mean our promise back there at the orphanage?" Baekhyun  smiled at that thought. Chanyeol nodded.

" I promise to find your parents Byun Baekhyun."