°Taxi ride° TaoRis

"Where do you want to go sir?" Kris asked, he peered over the seat, frowning sadly at the skinny guy.

"Anywhere!" The guy sniffed.

Kris looked at the side mirror and saw the reflection of him sniffing quietly in the back seat.

"What's the problem?"

"None of your business." Tao said wiping off his tears.

"Maybe I can help." Kris focused on his driving but still glance at his passenger through the rearview mirror.

"Our business is failing, Mom's sick, Dad being depressed. Me too feeling worst." Tao tried his best not to cry. "Life is just unfair."

"You'll solve it soon you'll see." Kris said.

The taxi passed on a bridge, Tao insisted to drop him off.

"Take the change!" Tao said and ran towards the bridge. Kris suddenly realized what he's up to.

Tao was standing at the edge, raising both of his arms.

"I CAN'T TAKE THIS ANYMORE!"

Kris body reacted quickly, he hugged Tao and pulled him away from the dangerous edge. 

"STOP!"

Tao squirmed away from his heavy arms.

"Why are you stopping me?!" Tao shrieked, and shoved him away.

"Don't do that again! You're scaring the hell out of me!" Kris shouted. " I meant  to solve it properly! Not run away from it and die!"

Tao stared at him confused.

"Wha-"

"There are a lot of solutions! There are always solutions. Why not find it yourself?"

"Wait--"

"Don't run away from your problems! Your family needs you! Doing this won't help and won't solve anything!" Kris kept talking.

"What are you saying? I won't kill myself! Just having some fresh air!" Tao replied.

Kris felt as if he was kicked in his stomach.

"Oh..." He said, embarrassed. Scratching his head. "I thought..."

Tao smiled at the tall guy.

"But if I would do it...would you save me?"

"Of course..." Kris replied, eyeing Tao. "I don't want my passenger be in danger."

"Well...I'm lucky then." Tao offered his hand. " I'm Huang Zitao."

"Kris Wu at your service."