Walk on memories

UPDATE!

The following are supposed to be a one-shot story, but I got thrilled and continued it as a whole story. Enjoy this Kyungsoo ff!

Kyungsoo Do as Colin

Kim Jong in as Tristan

 Isabel- For the character of Isabel, I'll let your imaginations wander.Happy reading!

𝔚𝔞𝔩𝔨 𝔬𝔫 𝔪𝔢𝔪𝔬𝔯𝔦𝔢𝔰

Prologue

Colin trudged his way on the sides of the road, it was raining, his feet slipping over the wet tracks, the street lights beamed his way and yet as he strode, he couldn't take the glimpse of his wounded arm, his bloody flesh already seen.

Cursing and swearing he reached the bus stop, looking around to see his dear mother. He bit his lip, the pain won't stop, the rain does not help either. He stood there, leaping to his feet as the pain of his burnt arm worsens.

"Hey! Are you lost?" A woman's voice bellowed behind.

"What?" The rain was getting harder, he noticed the woman, sharing her umbrella with him. The lady gasped as she noticed his open wound, and quicky took her handkerchief and wrapped his arm, letting her umbrella fall aside.

Both of them soaking wet.

Colin groaned as he observed this good samaritan, he tried to meet her eyes but she was too busy doing her thing. Finally, she met his longing gaze.

"Sir, whatever happened to you is bloody serious. The hospital is what you need." The lady in a long cream coat remarked, she noticed Colin's silent gaze and so she picked her umbrella up.

"I'm waiting for my mother." Colin looked around. "She would be here any minute. Thanks by the way."

The lady smiled, nodded, and strode away. Despite the heavy rain, he tried to clear his vision just to take a one last glimpse of this girl. The lady spun around to meet Colin's gaze and waved her goodbye.