°Flowers on my mother's grave° HunHan

I sat motionless on my bed. I've always had trouble sleeping at night, I miss her everyday.  

"Mom...I love you."

I want to turn back time and tell her that I love her. Stupid Luhan! That's impossible, I feel kinda ridiculous at that thought. The only thing I could make it up for her was to visit her grave and offer her favourite flowers.

I was walking obviously alone, puzzled thoughts whirling inside my head.

Another rose again. This is the 5th rose I've seen placed on my mother's grave.  Confused, I scanned the surroundings.

No one in sight.

I am the only one who gives her flowers. Who could it be?
A good friend of her? Maybe.

Knowing this was such a waste of time I decided to visit the flower shop in town, noisy streets approached me.

"Did anyone bought roses here?"

"Oh yeah. A while ago, one costumer bought the roses."

"Do you know her? What does she looks like?"

"She?" The woman chuckled. "He bought the roses. He wears only black clothing."

"When did he start buying here?"

"About a few days ago."

I couldn't believe my ears. So the next day. I hurried to get dressed and bolted into the cemetery.

"Oh...that's so tiring!" I said bending over pressing my hands against my knees. I scanned the place.

At one glance I thought there's someone standing beside my mother's grave, I smiled at that thought. Must have been my imaginations. But the little smile that had started to form disappears as I realized it was that stranger.

The stranger glanced at me and with that he stomps off. I ran after him and as I turned my eyes on the grave. I gasped as I saw the same  flower on the grave.

I chased him and with all my strength I launched myself at the guy. We fell over and rolled on the grass. I pinned him on the ground.

"Hey! Stop it!" I said. I let go of the guy and for the first time we saw each other's faces.

"Why do you keep leaving roses on my mother's grave?" I demanded.

"Your mother?! She's my mother!" The guy said. The sound of his voice seemed to echo. My eyes were shining in disbelief.

"She is my mother!" I stated, trying to win this puzzling argument.

"No! My mom lies on that grave!" The guy protested. I could see he was dead serious.

"H-how?" I choked out a fearful bewilderment. "W-who are you?"

"Oh Sehun her son." The guy introduced. "You?"

"Luhan." I replied. "Her son."

The Oh Sehun guy gave me a puzzling look. Both of us were really confused.

"You're my half brother. Mom told me about you. My father left mom, and my cruel father took me with him. He died so I was left alone trying to find her. And now I just found out that..." Sehun bit his lips and fell on his knees. "She's gone..."

I closed my eyes as if to shut the memory out of the sight.

"So please pretend nothing happened. Forget all the things I said. Forget me. I promise I will never give her roses again. Please forgive me." Sehun said choking back his tears.

"No. You shouldn't apologize. You are part of our family. You don't deserve to be alone Oh Sehun. We are here for you." I said sounding concerned.

"Thank you Luhan." He smiled at me.

And from that day...every time I visit mother. There is always a flower on my mother's grave. And now I know to whom it belongs to.

No...not from a stranger.

But from my half brother.

Oh Sehun.