°Greatest gift° Sulay

Lay was well loved by everyone. He was friendly, charming, and humble. Lots of girls had a crush on him.

Suho his best friend is envied by everyone in the campus. But he hides the realities he faces through his smile. His parents couldn't support his studies anymore.

"I've tried to get scholarship. But there are a lot of students applying for it." Suho said weakly. "Lucky you."

Lay smirked. "Lucky you. You got loving parents. Mine is just complicated."

The two walked home low-spirited.

The next day. Suho was absent which made Lay worried. After school he hurried to his friend's house. There he found Suho helping his mom do the laundry.

"You didn't go to school. And I got worried." Lay said concerned.

"I needed to help mother finish the laundry. It's the only way to earn money." Suho smiled, but Lay could glimpse a kind of tiredness in his eyes.

"I don't think I could finish schooling Lay. You know well our situation right?"

"If only I could help you... Mind if I help you finish some of the laundry?" Lay's smile made Suho feel his friend was very eager to help him.

"Oh no...please let me do it."

"No way. I will help you and you can't stop me Kim Joon Myun!" Lay laughed and started to do the laundry.

After they finished doing the mountains of laundry. The two went for a walk. To their astonishment they spotted a poster on the wall.

DANCE FOR A CAUSE!
The winner will get a scholarship plan until his/her collegiate level!!

"How's that?!" Lay exclaimed.

"Nice offer. But I don't dance Zhang Yixing you know that." Sighed Suho he turned around to walk away feeling the burden on his heart.

"But I can." Lay said. "I will dance for you...Oh I'm gonna win this thing just for you! So you won't skip school anymore, we'll graduate and work together."

Tears rolled down Suho's eyes. And hugged Lay out of gratitude.

The day of the competition began. His admirers barged into the place, screaming his name when it was his turn.

"I love you Zhang Yixing!"

"Zhang Yixing! Fighting!"

All Suho could do was to smile at Lay who was dancing gracefully. Finally the announcement of winners started.

"The winner is....Zhang Yixing!"

He went up the stage.

"What are your plans? Since the scholarship will support you until you finished schooling?" The announcer asked.

"Actually, I joined the contest not for me but for my best friend. I wanted to finish schooling with him and so all of these efforts are for him." Lay said looking directly at Suho who was in tears.

Suho was thankful to Lay.

The mayor heard his dramatic speech and went up the stage in a jiffy.

"Because you shared your talent to your friend in need, I hereby offer both of you full scholarship until college. Congratulations and keep up the good work!" The Mayor uttered, because of this everybody was cheering and some were crying for joy.

Suho went up the stage and hugged his best friend. Happiness was sweeping across their faces.

"Thank you Lay! You are the best, best friend I ever have!" Exclaimed Suho.

"And you are the greatest gift ever given to me." Lay smiled.