°Stuck° XiuChen

Xiumin checked his watch for the 10th time already. Frustrated that he might spend the whole day finishing these mountains of paper works his boss gave him.

He lazily typed the words on the typewriter. He lazily stood up to catch a glimpse of his boss.

"Can I use the computer now?" He called. But his boss shook his head upon hearing his voice.

Xiumin sighed desperately, deep inside he was raging with anger due to this injustice act of his boss.

"This is unfair." He muttered but when he was about to sit down, Chen pulled his chair aside and sent Xiumin crashing to the floor.

Laughing above him was the office prankster.

"Chen!!" Xiumin said anger rising in his throat. "Why did you do that?"

"It's april fools isn't? Try to have fun okay? Look everyone's laughing at you!!" Chen exclaimed. Their office mates burst out of laughter.

"I hate you Kim Jong Dae!" Xiumin scoffed. "I hate you even before you were born!"

And with that, the victim of the prank walked out.

Xiumin sat in the corner eating his favorite meal. No one could ruin my lunch time this time. He thought.

But he's wrong because Chen sat on the vacant seat across him.

"What do you want?" Xiumin asked annoyed. Planning to hop off and sit elsewhere away from this jerk.

"I want to apologize." Chen sincerely said. But it did not convince Xiumin.

"You want what?" Xiumin scoffed. He literally did not see that coming.

"I want to--" But Chen didn't finish his sentence, he was coughing so badly which sent chills up to Xiumin's spine.

"Kim Jong Dae?!" Xiumin assisted the weakling. He get a glass of water and offered it to him.

Chen was actually wheezing. But then an idea popped in his mind that this must be another prank.

"You won't fool me." Xiumin chuckled and went away. Leaving the poor kid, suffering.

After the long office hours.
Xiumin took his bag, he literary wanted to fly out of this building. He hurried to the elevator and pushed his desired button a hundred times.

"Please let me out of this hell." He muttered.

The elevator doors flung open. As it opened he couldn't believe who's inside.

"Kim Minseok!" Chen called. Xiumin just stood quietly in the corner not letting Chen's atmosphere disturb him. And kept rolling his eyes out of annoyance.

"So you hate me that much? That you have the guts to let a well admired guy like me suffer just like that?" Chen scoffed, avoiding eye contact with him.

"Yes I hate you. But no, you're not that admirable. And yes again. I want you to suffer so bad." Xiumin insulted, thinking this is his burning thirst of revenge.

Nailed it!

" If I go away...will you miss me?" Chen asked the answer was already shown on Xiumin's face.

"I will not. I shall not. Never."

But to their surprise the lift shook. The lights went flickering.

"We are stuck help help!" Xiumin banged the door. "No..." he fumbled. "No!!!"

He angrily attacked the door.

"You are not superman." Chen teased their situation didn't seemed to bother him.

Xiumin groaned and covered his head.

"Quiet Pikachu! Go and help me!"

Xiumin crouched down and covered his head million of thoughts were whirling through his mind.

Am I getting out here alive?
Can I even survive this misery?
Am I going to die with this jerk?

"Wait a minute this might be your prank again Kim Jong Dae!" Xiumin burst out of laughter. "Where are the cameras? Oh please stop this nonsense I already got it okay?"

Chen sighed. "You're gonna laugh at this."

"This is not a prank."

His voice seemed to echo inside Xiumin's head. His body froze for a moment. He longed to scream for help. I think he was about to scream.

"Why is this happening to me? Why do you keep pranking me? Please just stop!"

"You don't seem to notice me. So I wanted you to notice my presence. By doing those pranks." Chen honestly said, shyness shown on his face.

"I like being with you Kim Minseok. Being stuck in the elevator with you is already enough."

Xiumin felt as if he was kicked in his stomach. That's why. He thought.

His nightmare came true being stuck in a lift with the most annoying person in this world.

Chen.

The doors flung open...

But realising that that most annoying person care for him. That's enough.