Chapter 15

Alex's P.O.V

Why? Why me?

I chanted that in my head over and over. Im currently in a room, looking through 2 way glass. One side is me..

One side is them.

I could hear their screeching, event though the room was soundproof. Their disgusting rotted selves drug across the floor, clawed at the walls, it was horrifying.

A door creaked open behind me and I whipped my head around. In came the bastard doctor. I growled at him, I never heard the door shut.

"Where the fuck is Jessie?"

He looked at me for a moment and spoke "Jessie? You mean that stupid red headed intern?"

I snarled at him "Shes not stupid, unless your dumbass self rubbed off on her."

He smirked and what he said next made my heart and blood freeze "Oh I did so much more than rubbing to her."

I staggered back, completely frozen. "What did you do?" I whispered and he gave a sickening smile.

"Lets just say that the red bimbo's son wont be seeing her any time soon."

I collapsed to the floor and it seems the zombies finally noticed us. They started to pound on the glass.

A tear escaped my eye and I felt the last of me break. My only other precious personis dead. The one who cared for me at this hell house, the one who cried over me....

Gone...

The memories of her flashed through my head. Her sneaking her son in and him talking to me, us laughing together, being happy.

I felt something shatter.

"I made her death quick and painless." he said and I wasnt looking at him but I could feel the sinister aura.

I looked up and glared silently. The most malicious, evil glare I had. All my emotions were in my stare. I could tell he saw it in my eyes. He shifted a tiny bit uncomfortable.

"The boss of this place is pleased. He said she was nothing but a waste of space anyways. Her boy would be of great use to him. Such a gorgeous little thing." he licked his lips, I felt pure disgust roll off me because of this man and his "boss".

I have no problem with sexuality, lgbt community, but these men are SICK, TWISTED PEOPLE! "Your boss is nothing but a bastard. Just. Like. You." I seethed.

He gasped and glared at me. He stomped over and grabbed my head roughly. "Yknow what, bitch?" I heard a crack and looked over. My eyes widened, THEY MANAGED TO CRACK THE GLASS! In many places there were cracks and I noticed the bastard doctor was too busy ranting to see what was about to happen.

He growled at me and continued "LOOK AT ME!" he grabbed my hair and twisted it until my eyes looked up at him, "You are such a pretty little thing. Lets see what you can do.." he cackled harshly.

SMASH!

The things poured in and he screamed in horror. I pushed him back and I heard his ankle crack. Shuddering I made a dash for the open door he came in through. One of the things scratched my ankle with their nails.

Looking back one last time I saw the "things" slide over to him as he tried to crawl over to me and the door.

"HELP ME! PLEASE!" he screamed and I scoffed.

"Jessie begged and screamed for help too, and what did you do? Kill her." I hissed at him.

I shut the door and it locked automatically. I heard his pain filled screaming and the pleased screeches of the dead things as they tore him apart.

I walked away.

...

I had been walking around for a while. It was quiet. Too quiet.

I stopped at a room that looked like a lab, it had no windows in it either. I could hear a child sobbing inside. I recognized it immedately and threw open the door.

I shuffled in and made slow movements as not to scare them, and I saw a tiny figure huddled up in the corner. He looked at me and gasped "ALEX!" He screamed and cried into my shoulder. I held him close

"Baby Jamison, hey sweet boy..its okay. Its okay..." I cooed softly. He eventually stopped crying and was now hiccuping in my arms.

"They-They did something to mommy, sissy!" he cried at me. I calmed him down "Now Jamison, youre a big boy right?" he puffed out his chest and nodded. "Yeah? I need you to understand, do you think you can do that? Its about your mommy." he nodded in affirmative and I could tell he was trying to keep an open mind.

"Well, your mommy is away on a trip. A very long trip, and she wont be coming back," his eyes watered, I calmly shushed him softly and continued "and someday you guys will be together again. Its a long time away though, Im sorry bubby"

A tear ran down his face but he nodded. He asked me a question though,

"Is she happy? Where she is."

That caught me off guard but I nodded, looking him in the eyes. "And sadly I will be joining her there soon." I added in my head. The scratch on my ankle throbbed and I'm feeling nauseous already. I could feel it growing in me.

I sadly wont make it. Im afraid for my little bubby. I dont want to change on him.

I limped down the hallways until we got to a room. I walked on and found a machine.

"Teleporting machine room has been breached." I nearly leapt out of my skin at the mechanical voice that boomed.

I had to act fast as the sirens went off. I could hear the screeches as they closed in and I locked the door. I immediately heard pounding on it and knew it wouldnt last.

I have to make a choice.