Chapter 17

3rd P.O.V

"Wha- SHOW US THE REST!" Kurtis screamed.

Alex smirked and said "theres nothing left."

"YES THERE IS!"

"No theres not."

"IS!"

"Not."

"GAH FOR THE LOVE OF RAINBOW MONKEYS AND FUCKIN-DAMMIT I GIVE UP!" Kurtis screamed.

Jerry snickered along with everyone else. Alex coughed to cover up a laugh and continued, "thats everything, but I have a favor..."

She pushed them out of the darkness and back into the forest.

They all groaned as they woke up. Sniffling could be heard, and then full out sobbing the next. Alex looked at the sobbing group in concern,

"Whats wrong? Whyre you crying?"

The began to cry and bable wildly, but she understood. "Hey guys cmon, I wouldnt have changed it for anything in the world. Cmon you're tough, its alright."

They wailed but eventually began to calm down, and when they were paying attention, a white figure formed next to Alex.

It formed into a woman. A certain red haired lady at that and they all gasped, Alex smiled. "Youre..."

"Yes, hello, I am Jessie. I watched over your little leader here..." Alex blushed a little at the leader part but let her continue, "so its nice to meet you Kurtis, Jerry, Naomi, and the famous Camron." she giggled.

Naomi approached shyly "Uhh so have we made a good impression?"

Jessie chuckled, "youve made the best one ever. Aye, I need a favor from yall.."

They listened intently but were suspicious at Alex's smile, suspiciousness always happens, you can see it in her eyes...

"I want you....to take care of my son.."

"WHAT?!?!"

"CALM THE HELL DOWN!"

Silence and Alex couldnt help the snicker that passed.

"Please? Hes my darling boy.. He deserves a chance and-" "YOURE DOING IT, NO QUESTIONS! DO NOT BE SELFISH!" Alex cut Jessie off and screamed at them.

They felt the intense aura Alex was putting off and nodded their heads. THAT WOMAN WAS FUCKING SCARY!

Jessie smiled, Alex snorted angrily at them.

The anger melted away from her being though, seeing their sweet faces once more. She kmew they were visited by her other half finally, thats how they were even remotely able to survive, was her. Not that shed ever let them know that. Haha, their faces though if they found out.

"Aye guys, its not as if I'm leaving you forever, yknow. I know youre smarter than that, dont disappoint me guyssss." she drug out her words and they looked horrified at the thought.

Alex rolled her eyes "drama queens.."

Jerry cried "DAYUM GIRL YOU SASSY THANG!"

She just smirked.

Alex spoke quietly, softly, "I need to tell you something..."

Will it be okay?