Darkiplier x Wilford Warfstach

(I wanted this one)

Darks P.O.V
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
This is pointless. I'm sitting next to a babling idiot with no eyes and a broken Android that can't get one sentence out. When I was called here I expect more... Advanced, Characters. But this is expected. It's warfstache. Drawing me in to this meeting by using the dustruction of Mark to temp me. And he just want to make a TV show. Oh great. He just kill Septiplier.

"Okay that's it. You all can leave." He says resting the gun on the table.

The first one to leave was Ed. That stupid bastard. I'm evil but I would never consider selling my son. No matter how desperate for money I was. One by one everyone left, Gregory being last due his Extream gritching making him start over.  Austin got out realitively fast. Maybe he can see... Somehow. I would think more into it if I didn't care as much.

"Will. The idea was okay. It's definitely a start." I say standing next to him.

Willford looks at me. He sighs and starts dragging Septiplier body towards the window.

"You don't have to lie to me, Dark. Everyone hated it." He says pushing the body out of the window then closing it.

He claps his hands and sits where Bim was sitting, rubbing his temples.

"Fredrick likes it. I mean it's not to impress that numbskull of a doctor, but he still supported it."

He sighs and lays on the desk. Why was this upsetting him so much.

"I don't care what Fredrick likes... I..." He stutters in his weird accent.

I look at him in confusion. I thought he cared about everyone agreeing on this idea.

"I care about what you thought of it..." He mumbles looking at the TV.

I look at him with confusion. Why would he care what I thought. Will and I have been around forever. We have equal power. So why would he need me in any of his indevers.

"Why?" I ask simply.

"Because I like you, you fucking idiot!" He say standing up and yelling.

I step back slightly, a blush on my grey skin appearing. He... He likes me. It must be in a friendship way, but still. We've been partners for years. Staying that way.

"What do you mean... Like me?"

"I mean..." He says walking over to the window. "You have no idea how many nights I've stayed away at night think about you."

I walk next to him. This is confusing. Does he?

"Romanticly?" I suggest.

"Yes you stupid asshole!" He says spinning around to see me.

My face was probably beat red. He covers his mouth then runs away. I turn around before running after him. He ran out the room and I followed him. He went to press the elevator button but I grab his hand. He looks at me and he looks at me. I pull him next to the elevator. I grab his other hand and I pin his hands above his head. His face turns bright pink.

"I say, Will. Is that blush?" I ask smiling.

"What... No... The dye from my warfstache has just rubbed onto my cheeks." He says embarrasses.

I kiss him on the lips softly. He kisses back and moans slightly into the kiss. I seperate and Will whimpers from the kiss not being long. I pull him into the men's washroom and lock the door once I find out that no one's in there. Once I lock the door, I look at Will who was sitting on the sink counter. I run over to him and pin his arms to the window, kissing him.

"D-dark~" He moans from how rough I was being.

I quickly astablish dominance and I undo Wills dress shirt. He whimpers every time I make contact with his chest. I threw it on the floor and I removed his sespenders. He took my coat off and I quickly removed my dress shirt. I kiss his neck roughly making him moan my name out. I find his sweet spot and I nibble on it. As I lean on him I feel his growing length already on my hard length. I grind on him making him desperate for attention.

"Dark~ Ah.. it hurts.." He says whimpering.

I undo his dress pants and see his pink boxers have a tent in them. I throw Wills pants to the side and slip down his boxers. I look at Will who's face was bright pink. It was so hot. I grab his member this my large hand and I start jerking him. He whimpers and moans my name as I do so. I remove my pants and black boxers and I grab his head. He looks at my scared. I pull his head off the counter and down on his knees.

"Suck. Or you won't get anything~" I say leaning against a wall.

Will looks at me before taking me into his hand and then licking the tip. I bite my lip hiding my moans. I was not gonna let him here me moan so early. He takes me half way into his mouth the all the way, deepthroating me. I groan slightly and he continued do so.

"Wanna... Fuck your f-face... So bad." I moan out as he moves.

He looks at me and I look at him before he stops moving. I grab his hair and push him onto my dick. He gags softly but he seems to injoying them. I push his head all the way down, holding it there. I look at him and see tears forming. Maybe I was going a little rough. I let him go and he gasps for air.

"P-please... Fuck me, Dark." He says in a raspy voice.

I grab his hair again and I bend him over to counter. I put my fingers in my mouth then by his entrence. I slip one finger in, causing him to moan. I curl my finger and he moans louder. I slip in another finger and I sissor his ass. I take them out I spit on my dick and place it by his entrence.

"What do you want?" I growl looking at Will.

"I want your c-cock." He says softly.

"Beg for it."

"Please Dark. Please give me you're big cock. I need it inside my tight ass." He moans.

I push it inside of him slowly. He moans loudly the further I went. I could tell this wasn't the first time he had gay anal sex, but he was still really fucking tight. I start pumping slowly, agesting to the tightness.

"You're so fucking tight~" I says thrusting into him.

He gasps and moans as I thrust into him, moaning my name several times. I grip his black hair and pull it up causing him to see me fucking him through the mirror. I smirk as he seems to be enjoying it.

"Oh Fuck, Dark~" He moans as I thrust deep into him.

I thrust from all different angle as he tightens around my member, moaning loudly.

"Ahh. There!" He moans and I hit his prostate.

He moans loudly and starts jerking himself off. I take his hand from his member and he whines.

"I'm... G-gonna cum..." He whines as I continue to fuck him.

"You dirty cockslut. Cum for daddy~" I growl into his ear.

That sends him over the edge and he comes all over the sink, moaning my name loudly. I pound into him a few more times before cumming deep inside him as he moans.

"Ahh~" I moan as I pull out.

He falls to his knees and he whimpers. I walk over to my boxers and slip them on. I then put my dress pants on and he smirks.

"What?" I ask grabbing my tie.

"You look hot in just dress pants." He moans, somehow loosing the accent.

"Thanks. I think you should get dressed." I say putting my dress shirt on.

He grabs his boxers and puts then on after cleaning his member. He puts his pants on and then his yellow dress shirt. I put on my coat and as soon and he puts his suspenders on, I smirk.

"You look hot too." I mumble.

I go to unlock the door when I feel a hand on my ass. I turn around slightly to see Wills face on my shoulder, gripping my ass. I smile.

"Round two can happen later. But for now, we should ready hide Septipliers body better." I suggest.

"If we must."