Mayor x Kernel

((TRIGGERS: Rape?? Its sorta complecated and drug use.))

Damien shutters at the cold breeze that fills the room. He opens his eyes and looks around to see the man he slept with last night was gone. He rubs his body on the soft silk sheets and blankets that was covering his naked body. He looks around, the sunlight filling the room from slightly opened windows blinding him, making him cover his eyes for a moment, before standing up, hissing in pain softly as a bolt of pain fills his body from last night's festivities. He smiles remembering Mark and looks around to see Mark wasn't there,assuming he was starting his busy day, he starts to get ready.

He quickly puts on his dress shirt, doing up the buttons, seeing the bruises left before putting on his suit jacket. He puts on his white tie, looking into the mirror infront of the closet to fix his hair, glancing at his now basically purple next, smiling because the collar of his dress shirt only covered half of them. He quickly noticed his mayor badge was gone and looked around for it, tossing the blankets around before having a thought.

"Maybe Mark has it?" Damien thinks to himself outloud, looking around to see if he could see it.

Damien makes his way out of the bedroom, after picking up his walking stick, grabbing it softly, and makes his way downstairs. He hears bolts of lightning from outside and follows the soft talking he hears coming from the living room.

"What happened here?" He asked seeing the police tape and a blanket on the ground.

"Sir, I believe there's been a murder." Benjamin, the butler, says as another bolt of lightning shocks me.

"Who?" I say holding my tie.

"It's Mark." The chief says shrugging.

Damien looks at the blanket covering what he believes is Marks body. His heart breaks and he starts to tear up, jerking softly as he starts to desperatly keep it together.

"I-I... Have to go see the Colonel." He states before leaving, keeping his eyes on Marks body until it's not in veiw anymore.

He walks down the hallways, his vision becoming blurred as memories and tears fill his mind. He hears the fimiliar sound of his dress shoes heels clack on the floor, making him remember last night. He walks up to the wooden door and boils with anger, believing the Colonel killed Mark.

Damien knocks on the door to hear a subtle 'come in' from inside. He walk in a sudden memories of playing poker with Mark before they made love. He looks at Will with hate in his eyes, cletching his fists as hard as he could as he tried to keep himself together.

"You killed Mark." He states in an angery voice, not being able to make eye contact with Will.

"What? No hello?" Will says looking at Damien, not changing his half kneeling position in his chair.

"You killed him. You murdered Mark." He says as Lightening fills the room.

"I did not such thing." Will states, shocked. "Last time I checked, Mark was balls deep inside of you."

Will grits his teeth, glaring at Damien as he rubs his right hands thumb over his fingers. Damien clutches his cane as tears fall down his face. He remembers how he barged into the room, how non of this would have happened if he didn't open the door.

"I loved him." Damien says loudly, looking at Will, anger filling him more now that he was looking at him. "AND YOU FUCKING TOOK HIM FROM ME!"

"DONT ACCUSE ME OF SOMETHING I DIDNT DO!" Will yells, sitting slightly bent over in his chair.

Damien looks at him, crying completely now, the memories of Mark making him break down. He just wanted Mark back.

"You were the last one to see him. He didn't return back to the room after he chased after you. He reached out to you." Damien says holding his cane in both hands now, rubbing it roughly. "I know you hated him but murder is no where near what you should've done."