Dark x Ethan

Ethans P.O.V.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Mark, Hurry up. We're behind schedule." I yell at the bathroom door.

We're recording 'A Date With Markiplier' right now and Mark was taking literally forever to get that damn make up on.

"Yeah, Yeah. Give me a minute." He says from behind the closed door.

I lean against the wall and look at my watch. Ugh. What's taking him so long. I stood there for another two minutes and he comes out. His skin was grey, under eyes black and his hair flipped.

"Finally. Come on, dude." I says grabbing his coats arm.

He rips his arm away from my grasp and brushes it off. He then smiles jokingly.

"Sorry... It just took so long to put this on." He says in a charming yet very Darkiplier way.

I guess he's getting into character. Whatever. Means more time for us to record instead of waiting for him to get into character.

"It's fine. But let's go." I say smiling.

He smiles back and follows me to my car. He jumps in the back and looks out the window. But as we drove down the street, Mark was acting different. Like... He'd never seen out doors. Never seen the sky or the sun. Maybe he's really into Character.

"So... Uh... Mark. You got your lines memorized?" I ask, trying to break the silence.

"Must you call me that?" He asks.

"What?"

"My name isn't Mark. It's Dark."

"Haha. Whatever man." I say laughing.

"No. I'm quite serious. Mark is at the studio tied up in the washrooms. He told you we were seperate beings, didn't he?"

I pull over on the highway and turn around to look him dead in his eyes.

"What are you talking about?" I ask confused.

"I find you interesting, Ethan." Mark... Or I guess Dark says.

"What?"

He leans forward and places his hand on my right cheek, looking at me almost... Lustfully?

"You're so curious. So... Ready to explore." Dark says patting my cheek softly before sitting back in his seat. "Why don't you join me in the back. Don't worry, I don't bite."

I blush slightly and sit back in my seat.

"Mar--"

"Dark." He cuts me off.

"Dark." I huff angerly. "If you really did... Tie up Mark in the washroom. Then why do I fall into this. I dunno why you did tie him up, but I don't want to be a part of your silly 'jokes'."

"Well, I didn't plan on anyone waiting for him. It just turned out the cutest one to be waiting for me. I'll admit, it had me thrown off gaurd." Dark chuckles.

I feel a hand slip into my shoulder that I can only assume is Darks. I then feel him pulling me to the back. I gasp and within ten seconds I'm in the back. Was he that strong or was I that light.

"You're skinny frame is quite attractive." He says forcing me on his lap.

I try to get off but he holds my hips in place.

"Dark, let go." I say crossing my arms, still blushing.

"And give up this opportunity? Who do you think I am? Wilford. I don't know if you knew this, but consent isn't really my thing." He says kissing my neck.