Bim x Dark

"Bim. Just stop trying to help. Go to your dressing room before I fire you myself." The assistant director say annoyed at the man who was trying to pick up wires.

Bim, trying to play it off like he didn't care, turns around and walks to his dressing room. He opens the door, closing it softly behind him and sitting down. He huffs softly.

"Why is my life like this." He asks, sitting down on his chair.

He turns the lights on to his mirror and he looks at himself.

"Huh?" He asks himself softly.

He was confused by what he saw in the mirror. It was him but with ghostly black eyes. He pressed a button on his mirror to make the lighting more warm toned and when he looked up the reflection was pressed up against the mirror.

He falls out of his chair swiftly, terrifying thoughts cross his mind as to what was going on. This had to be a prank. He looks up and sees the reflection. It was someone who looked like him.

"Are you going to fall again?" The man in the mirror says, soothingly almost

He stands up slowly, looking at the thing in the mirror.

"H-how can you talk." He asks scared.

"I'm in your head." He says, smirking. "I'll cut to the chase. My names Damien. But you may refer to me as Dark."

"But Damien is so much cooler."

"So? I didn't give you an option."

"Sorta reminds me of Batman's man."

"I said my name was Dark."

"Is your favorite Robin--" He's cut off.

"Stop it! My names Dark!" He yells, causing Bim to jump back once more.

"S-sorry..." He mumbles.

It was silent for a moment. As if neither of them knew what to say.

"No my favorite Robin isn't Damien. It's Jason Todd."

"Really?! I just assumed."

"It's not nice to assume."

"Yeah, my bad." He apologizes. "Continue on what you were saying."

"Oh yeah. Anyways. My names Dark and I've been sent here by someone higher up to meet with you." He says seriously.

"M-me? Why?"

"I don't fucking know. If I knew then I would've told you earlier. Or probably taken whatever without you knowing." He groans softly. "Then I wouldn't have to explain my name for five minutes."

"O-oh. I haven't gotten payed yet but as soon as I get paid I can go wherever you--"

As he was speaking, Dark reaches his hand out and blows dust through the glass, causing it to land on Bims face.

Bim swats the dust away and rubs his eyes, coughing slightly from the dust.

"What the fuck?!"

"Don't worry." Dark groans, rolling his eyes.

Bim looks at him, seeing a more loopy and demonic version of him flash from that to his normal self. He looks around to see teeth growing from random places. He tries to scream but nothing come out. Soon he feels fired, trying to keep his eyes open but failing.

Soon his head hits the floor and his eyes dart open. But this time, it was different. It was empty and grey. He looks around.

"H-hello?!" He calls out.