Google x Dark

//This one's a vent for me. It gets sad half way through. Sorry//

Google's P.O.V.
~~~~~~~~

"How are your sensors doing?" Father asked, looking at me. "Your vitals haven't been teaching properly and I don't know what's going wrong. Everything should be fine."

Father sat down in a chair, leaning backwards slightly, putting his feet on the table. He picks up a yellow folder which no doubt in my mind had my information in it, taking his clear framed glasses off placing them on his table that was in front of me. He groans softly as he looks at me. I didn't know what to say. He was wearing his dark grey sweatshirt. Which was odd because he only wore that before Anna died.

"If I may ask." I says softly. "Why are you wearing that sweatshirt."

He glances at his sweatshirt and shakes his head, throwing the file down. I look at him with arches brows, scared I may have upset him. He stays silent for a moment, the only thing that could be heard was the often air blowing sound from my cooling fans to keep my body cool.

"You're avoiding the question. I sent you out to walk around. See if anyone noticed you weren't human and then..?" He says,wanting to to finish the story.

"A girl approached me." I say looking at him. "And she did something to me."

Father looks at me with disappointment in his eyes. He takes his feet off the desk and leans towards the desk and me, looking at me with more disbelief. "Did you at least use the facial recording feature you have to document her face."

"O-of course." I stutter slightly.

"Shit. You're glitching again." Father says getting up and walking over to me.

He approached slowly, grabbing me head and jerking it forward slightly so that he didn't need to risk pulling out the charging and detail collecting wire attached to me. I stutter quite often. At the beginning he called me broken. But he's now gotten use go it. I stopped for a while but I've been doing its lot more.

"That's what she did." I say looking at him.

"What?"

"The girl. She held my head like that too. But it was a little different."

"What do you mean?" He asks, stilling fiddling with the insides of my head. "What'd she do, hit you?"

"No she..." I look up at him before grabbinghis body and bringing him closer to me, connecting our lips roughly but sweetly, like she did.

I can sense his eyes being wide open for a moment before closing slowly. I felt him kiss back slowly but he eventually pulling back.

"She kissed you." He said, coming to that conclusion.

I nod and he walks over to his computer, sitting down on his chair and turning on the projector that was connected to my memory files. I took this time to look at father's face. He had a maroon tint to his cheeks and he sweating greatly. So much to the point where his hair was matted to his forehead and looked plain embarrassed. Did I do something? No. He would tell me.

"You kissed me exactly like Ann- er.. That girl kissed you right?" Father asked looking at me.

I nod slowly. "Exactly. I remember and recorded the action."

"Can you project the woman's face onto the wall." He ordered, typing quickly at his computer.

"I don't think I should." I say softly. "It doesn't matter what the girl looked like."

"Please, just do it" Father says, getting frustrated.

"I don't want to hurt you father"

He slams his fist on the table and stands up, looking at me with rage filled eyes. "God dammit, Greg. If I'm your father then listen to me before you end up like Ben."