Dark x Wilford Warfstache

~Soft Tones on a Stormy Evening~

Will sat at the edge of the his bed, glancing at his wall. For once he was calm, and felt like he didn't need to be anything. He was just himself.

At times like these he would sit in his dim pink lit room, looking at his wall that was filled with polaroids of times he had with his fellow egos. He wished he could call them his friends but he'd never actually got time to know any of them.

Well... Besides Him.

He thought to much about him. He was the only other person who understood him. And yet, even when he felt like opening up to something, He was always busy.

As life went on, feelings for him would only grow stronger. And it hurt even more. Because he knew that it would never work. Never would he ever have feelings for him. It was at this point, after two and a half years of knowing him, did he realize something he never wish would have happened.

I'm in love with him...

That thought crushed him. Yes, if he really wanted to he could go to the Author and have him make his dream a reality, but him knowing he did that would make him feel horrible.

He stands up, looking at the middle of his wall, covered in pictures of him and the present he was gifted to for his birthday by his love.

Why'd he even buy me this? I never showed interest in the ukulele.

He gripped the cold wood in his right hand before sitting down once more. He strummed it softly, hearing the cords. He smiled softly.

He runs his hands through his black hair before making contact with the strings once more. He only knew a few cords from when he played it earlier in the year.

He strummed it softly, focusing on the sound, not meaning to play a song but make sounds that sounded good in his opinion.

Suddenly he heard a knock on the door. He looks up and places the ukulele on his bed before walking to his door. He reached for the handle and twisted it, opening it slowly.

There he was met eye to eye with the one and only--

"Dark... What are you doing here?"

"I heard you playing the ukulele as I was walking by. I wanted to listen in more." He says with a subtle tiredness in his voice. "May I come in."

"Uh... S-sure." He says opening the door more, enough for Dark to walk in.

Dark instantly sits on the floor, making eye contact with him. Willford made his way over to the bed and picked up the ukulele again. After a moment of silence, he began to strum and focus in on the music, forgetting Dark but not completely.

"That's beautiful." Dark comments.

Will chuckles softly at the man's complement. Dark,  as always, got embarrassed from complementing him, causing the light around him to get brighter and his skin to become darker. But suddenly, he started to calm down. And it was because of the soft strumming of a ukulele in front of him. He looks up to see pink mustached man, strumming softly. Dark, almost by accident, started to calm down.