Bing X Male!Reader

[ Trigger warning ]
//Homophobic SLURS//

~~~~~
Sweet smut. Not really kinky.
~~~~~

"You have no idea how much I love you." Ben says looking at Y/N, a soft blush coving his face.

Y/N smiles as he holds Bens hand. He remembers when they met. It was 2007 and it wasn't the best place to be gay. And that's where this story takes place.

~~~

"Look. I just don't want anyone to know I'm gay." Y/N says looking at his boyfriend.

"I know. I understand. It's just... We've been dating for almost two years, baby. You need to start telling some people."

"I know. And I will. Just not right now." Y/N says, crossing his arms.

Ben sighs and nods, getting his coat on. Y/N followed. They were planning on going to bar and watching the hockey game as they got wasted. They walked outside, the crisp air surrounding them as they talked. He smiles softly looking at Ben.

"So... Uh... I have a weird question." Ben says looking at Y/N

"What is it?"

"Do you think Benjamin Y/L/N sounds better then Y/N Bingham?" He asks sticking his tongue out.

"I'd definitely take your last name." Y/N chuckles.

"Does that mean you'll marry me"

Y/N blushes, looking around if anyone was around before nodding happily. Ben smiles brightly before hugging him. Y/N, even though was terrified of seeing them hug, he hugged back. They continued to walk until they approached the bar. The warmth filled their bodies as they took a seat at the table near the back. From an outside perspective, they looked like they were best friends, could even pass as brothers, but to his close friends and family, he was madly in love with Ben.

"I just realized something." Y/N whispers.

"What?" Ben asks

"You're nickname is Bing because you're not very popular and only a few people love you." Y/N chuckles.

"Ouch! My ego!" Ben says smiling.

Ben grabs Y/N's hand and smiles, only to have the people with our drinks come over drinks. He glances at us and Y/N pulls his hand away from Bens, putting it in his pocket.

"Fucking faggots..." Y/N hears the man say under his breath.

"N-no. You've got it all wrong. He's just a close friend." Y/N say shyly.

Y/N could tell that what he said hurt Ben. But he was just too scared telling people. Even though it was legal for gay marriage to happen, the place he was in wasn't the best. The man scoffs and walks away. Y/N watches before turning to Ben.

"L-look. I'm really sorry."

"No. Don't worry about it." He was sipping his beer.

"Don't drink to much, Ben. You know that new thing in your chest cant take a lot." Y/N says after taking a sip.

"Tell me about it." He says rolling his eyes. "The doctor literally compares it to a computer in my chest."

"What do you mean?"

"I mean... I can ask any questions faster then the average person."

"Okay. Uh... What is the square root of 2859.53?"

"53.474573397." He answers after about ten seconds.

"That's so cool."

"Yeah. But its still annoying." Ben says taking another sip.