Power Bottom Matt x Submisive Top Bim

Bims P.O.V.
~~~~~~~~~~~~
I walk into my dressing room after a long days of recording. I was slightly stressed because I was filming a show in the theme of 'pirates' so I had to wear baggy clothing that was very open. I was mostly stressed because I was doing a game show, and the direct, that beautiful devil Matthias, was looking at me the whole time.

God I loved him. I would do anything he wanted any day of the week. He was perfect. Fucking perfect. God I wonder if he has a tight--

"Bim. Can I talk to you for a moment!?" I hear a voice from outside my door, shaking me out of my thoughts.

I just now notice that my member was rather hard while thinking about Matt.

"Yeah. O-one sec." I say, not meaning to stutter.

I look at myself in the mirror and mental cringe. My face was bright red, my clothes were baggy and loose, my boner was very cleanly showing and my hair was all fucked up. I sigh, hopping my boner would de down by who ever was outside my door. I stand up and open the door to come face to face with Matt.

"Hey. Great job out their today." He says smiling.

"Th-Thanks. The clothing was a little big for me but I think I did good."

"I think you look good~" He says winking.

I blush and my member twitches.

"Heh. Thank you. You look good too-- I mean. You did great. I mean... You know what I mean..." I say rambling.

Great. He probably thinks your a complete moron. He pushes me in the room and locks the door. I look at him.

"M-Matt?" I asked confused.

He grinds up against me, making me moan softly. He was obviously doing this on purpose, but why? I get cut out of thought by two lips smashing onto mine. They were sweat and softly.

He pulls back and I look at him in shock. He smirks.

"You look so fucking sexy when your speachless." Matt whispers kissing my neck.

I moan as he kisses my neck. My neck was already super sensitive, but he found my sensitive area and I moaned loudly.

"You sound so beautiful." He says rubbing his hands down my chest.

I whimper as he removes the shirt and I shiver from the cold air touch the warmth of  my skin that was covered. I reach my hand up his shirt and move it, taking slight dominance. I'd be more then will to have him inside me but by the way he was going, he's gonna be a power bottom. Which is super hot.

"God I bet you're gonna be so big inside of me." He moans putting his hands in the rim of my loose pants.

I bite my lip and he pulls my pants down and gets on his knees. I whimper softly as he palms me through my boxers.

I blush deeply as he removes my boxers. He gets on his hands and knees and looks at my length.

"You look so innocent. Even when I'm about to blow you~" He says taking the tip into his mouth.

I moan softly, aching from the sudden contact. He puts more in his mouth, smiling and moaning as he moves around me. I grab the table I was leaned against and my right hand finds the top of his hair. I tug it lightly making him moan, sending vibrations through my body.

"Ahh~" I moan, leaning my head back.

He deep throats me suddenly, making me choke on moans. He wraps his tongue around my member, keeping the whole thing wet as he goes deeper and deeper.

"I-Im gonna c-cum~" I moan, feeling a knot in my stomach.

He gets off of me and leans against a wall, his ass pointed towards me. I look at him full of lust, knowing what he wanted me to do. I walk over to him quickly and remove his pants and boxers. He shivers from the cold air hitting his heated body. I put a finger near his mouth and he suck on them tightly. I gasp softly and start jerking him off after taking his pants and boxers completely off.

"Ahh~ F-faster!" He moans loudly, leaning against his fore arm.

I let go and he whines from lack of contact. I take my fingers out of his mouth and I put it at the entrance. He whimpers softly and I push one finger in. He worms around and I start pushing it further inside of him. He moans softly and I put in a second then a third. He groans loudly as I stretch him. I pulled out after I thought he was don't and sat on my hand, making my dick slightly lubricanted as I rubbed it on it. I grunt as I push my member into his entrence, hearing him gasp.

I waited for a moment before pushing in more. He moans loudly and I continue until I was all the way in. The silence was lustful. I start moving in and out and he groans and moans.

"F-fuck. H-harder!" He moans.

I pound into him, moan and nibbling on his ear. He moans loudly, breaking the silence and filling it with his delicious noices. I bite my lip and pound into him as far as I could go, scratching his hips as they became loose from the sweat.

"Ah~ You're so fucking tight!" I moan slamming into him, making him squeeze around me.

"Y-youre so fucking.. Huge!" He gasps.

I pound into him and he moans louder then before. I continue hitting the same place and he moans loudly, trying to choke them back but failing. I pull out and place him on the floor, His legs in the air. I push into him and grab his legs, pushing into the same spot as before.

His arms went above his head in pure bliss as I slammed into him. He hissed my name and I looked at him, our eyes meeting as I slammed into him.

"I-I'm not gonna last much longer."

"C-cum inside of me. Fill me up, daddy~" He says.

I lift him up and push as far as I could, cumming inside of me as he cums over my chest. I collapse on him lightly, hugging him as I pull out. We gasp to catch our breath.

"Th-that... Was... Amazing." He gasps loudly.

"Thanks. Wouldn't guess it was my first time, would you?" I ask rolling over to look at him.

"It was?!" He says in disbelief. "You're like 27!"

"Hey... I've been waiting for the right moment." I say smiling.

He blushed and hugged me.

"I think we should be together more often." He says softly.

I wrapped my arms around him for a hug.

"I think so too."