Dark x The Host

"Here's how this is gonna be, Dark." The Host says kneeling in front of him.

Dark growls softly. He was kneeled on the floor, large chains around his wrists and ankles keeping him on his knees. His hair was messed up and blood was falling his from his mouth and a cut in his forehead.

"I'm going to do whatever I want with you. And you're going to like it."

Dark felt the words sink into his head. He knew anything that would come out of his mouth would come true and he hated it. He grits his teeth.

"Just think about how much you're going to moan." Austin says smiling.

Dark glances up for a moment before looking down once more.

"Why don't you just go fuck Willford. He'll let you do anything to him." Dark rasps, his blue and red lights flashing brighter from how angry he was becoming.

"That's the thing; he wants it. You don't."

Dark groans softly as Austin hits him on the back as he was speaking. His hair falls over his forehead once more. He feels a drop of sweat fall down the right side of his face and fall to the ground, making a soft muffled sound.

"So... You're going to rape me?"

"It's not rape if you like it."

"How would you know I like it?"

"You will." The Host

Dark huffs in anger, remembering why he was in this situation.

"Hey, Dark." Austin says walking up beside him.

Dark glances over to him and smiles politely, as to see what the man wanted.

"Yes?"

"I had a question for you... But you can say no if you want to."

Dark narrows his eyebrows.

"What is it?"

"Are you using a vessel to stay alive or is this your body?"

Dark glances at him with shock.

'Why the he does he want to know about Celine and I? What do I say? Say nothing. B-but Celine. I have to answer him. Do what I said. Fine.'

"It's a vessel."

"Oh. That's not what I thought you'd say.."

"What did you think I was going to say?"

"I don't know... Maybe that you can manipulate your Adams and you chose Marks body as a model?"

"Is that just a more complicated way of saying my body is a vessel?"

"...Yes?"

"Besides. Me and Mark naturally looked similar. People thought we were twins..."

"You say it like its a bad thing?"

"Yes and no. I don't know. You wouldn't understand."

"Try me."

"I honestly... Don't want to talk about it...

"Can you at least tell me something?"

"...Why would I do that?"

Austin stood silent, looking at Dark.

"Ugh fine. My name's not Dark."