Tyler x Wilford

Tylers P.O.V.
~~~~~~~~~~~~
"I don't know about this, Mark?" I say rubbing the back of my neck.

"Common, Tyler. Ethan is taking care of Host and Dark. I think you can handle Warfstache."

Mark has been non stop trying to get me to take care of Will while he records. But now it's turned into him staying at my house. To be honest, I wasn't comfortable, but did Mark care? No. He says I have nothing to worry about but I highly doubt that

"Ugh. Fine!" I cave in. "But I get payed three times as much."

"Deal!" He says smiling.

He shakes my hand before looking at the room separating the recording room and the editing room. We were in the editing room right now.

"Just... Make sure he's okay. And don't let anyone know he's here. I'm not suppose to let anyone know that my 'characters' are actually real people..." Mark says as we begin walking to the recording room.

"Yeah. It's fine." I say slightly agitated.

We walked into the recording room to come face to face with the pink mustache wearing idiot Mark had gone on for hours about. I sigh as Mark explains the whole situation and Will looks at me... Sexually? Nah. Hes probably just excited for a sleepover or something.

We walk outside to the car sneakily and he jumps into the front seat. The car ride was awkward and silent. I wanted to start a conversation but I didn't know how. We pulled up to my house and he jumped out and ran to my front door. I roll my eyes and get out. I close my door then walk around the car to close his before locking it. I walk over to my house and unlock my door, Will pushing me to the side to get in first. I let out an annoyed grunt.

I step inside to see that he was removing his shirt. I feel my face turn red.

"W-what are you doing?!" I ask, louder then needed.

"What. That tie was uncomfortable. This dress shirt Mark had be wear was unbearably inchy​." He says, leaving his suspenders on.

"Ah... Okay?" I say walking into the kitchen after I remove my shoes.

I open my fridge and begin thinking about what Will would eat. He's a colorful guy so would he eat colorful things. He's from a different world...

"Do you like lucky charms?" I ask, glancing over at Will who was looking around in my house.

"What's that?" He asks smiling.

I blush suddenly. Was he always this adorable. Guys can be adorable, right? I'm not gay. Yeah.

"Uh... Ah... It's a cereal." I say getting out the milk and walking to the cabinet with the cereal in it.

He walks over to me and leans on my back as I pour a bowl of cereal. I blush deeper. Why is this guy acting so cute. Doesn't he know that it's fricken adorable.

"Looks delicious!" He says in his silly accent.

I smile and pour the milk into the cereal and grab a spoon. I turn around to hand it to him but he was already eating it with his mouth. I scoff and laugh softly and he starts laughing, causing him to spill his cereal on his chest. He helps and puts the bowl on the counter and looks around for a towel.

"Oh no!" He whines.

"One sec. Don't worry." I say, running to the bathroom for a hand towel.

I run back and I begun to wipe off the milk and cereal. I look up at his once in a while to his him blushing deeply.i chuckle and stand up once I was done.