Teacher!Dark x Student! Mark

It had been a pretty shitty year for Mark. He was in a class with a man who look almost identical to him. But there was something to him that did something to him. It was his third year in college and he couldn't keep his eyes off of his teacher, Mr. Manchester.

The thing with him though was that no matter no hard Mark tried, be was always distracted. Distracted by the was his chest moves up and down with his breathing, how husky he looks after obviously not getting a full night's rest, causing his eyes to droop and his whole body look much more vulnerable then any other day, and today was one of those days. The thing that made Mark melt was whenever he called upon a student, his bite the corner of his lip as he listened.

"Can someone please explain to me what the fuck is going on." Mark half whispers as he realizes that he wasn't paying attention.

"Weren't you paying attention?" Bob says, looking over to him.

"I was, I just don't get it."

"That's you're fault then."

"What--?" Mark was cut off by the man in the front of the room.

"Is there a problem, Mark?" Mr. M says.

Mark glances over to the man. The posture he was in made his sense of everything go in the classroom that much obvious. When it came to Mark and his crushes, he didn't know how to deal with it, so he did what every other obnoxious early twenties person would do, insult him.

"Yeah. You're not doing your job properly."

"What do you mean?" The teacher replies, looking at him with half lidded eyes, and a smug smirk.

"I mean... You're so tired all the fucking time its nearly impossible to follow what you're saying."

"And why am I always tired?" He asks, starting to get a little frustrated. "Because you know everything going on in my life." He sits on his desk and crossing his arms, looking up at Mark who was near the back.

"Because you're too busy taking your boyfriends dick up your ass." He arches a brow and smirks.

"Two things. One; What does my sexual orientation have to do with anything. You're obviously just running out of insults and desperate to hurt me. And it doesn't matter that I'm gay, I'm single. Two; If I did have a boyfriend, I would be dominate. It's just my thing." He says winking at Mark.

Mark growls softly at the man. He realized that if he goes far enough he'll get held back after class. And since he's single; its an easy fuck. He bit his lip teasingly and Mr.M looked at him with slight shock, mixed with a small amount of lust.

"Ugh. Can I just leave." Mark says starting to pack up his things.

"You take a step closer to me, you'll be staying after class."

"Yeah right, pops. Your boyfriend would just love that."

"That's enough. Stay after class. We need to have a talk."

Mark groans and sits back down. Internally he was the happiest he could be but on the outside, he looked like he was about to murder everyone in the classroom if they keep looking at him. After a while, class ended and Mark didn't even noticed because he was watching YouTube videos with headphones on.

As Mark continues not to notice that everyone was gone, Mr. M had already took his dress coat off and rolled the sleeves up. He slowly walks over to the door and locks it swiftly, putting a chair underneath the knob just in case. He walks up the stairs to where Mark was sitting, hearing him laugh every once in a while. The laugh did something to him. It made him feel good. It was cute.