Matthis x Bim Trimmer

Bims P.O.V.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I was walking down the street like always. I always enjoyes walking. It kept me healthy and my body sexy as ever. I mean, how else would I be able to attract everyone to me. I'm Bim Trimmer. Who couldn't love me. I walk into a coffee shop and grabbed a black coffee. When sitting down to read the newspaper I hear the familiar sound of the Jeopardy theme play. I reach into my pocket and pull my phone out. I swipe right and I put it up to my ear.

"Y'ello?" I ask in my deep handsome voice.

"Yeah, Bim. It's Ronny." I think Bostonian accent says through my phone.

"What's up, Ron?" I ask my agent.

"I have a gig fer ya. If ya wan' it."

"What type of gig?"

"Game show. Straight up yer ally."

"I'm down. When and where."

"In one hour at the Sony studio." Ron say before taking at long puff of his cig.

"I'll be there."

"I love how you thought you had a choice."

I growl softly and hang up, putting my phone in my pocket. I fix my hair and stand up, grabbing my coffee and walking out of the cafe. I walk to the sidewalk and hail a cab.

Once in the cab I took out my phone. I plugged in my earbuds knowing it would be a long trip. I put on a new Matthias video. God was that man ever sexy. I worship the ground he walks on. I couldn't help but smile as I watched it.

After about two videos I arrived at the studio. I entered and was met with a woman who told me about the show. 'Hire My Ass' was a show that put three people head to head for some company. Whatever. It was paying good. The first step was to meet all the contestants. They lead my to a hall and I opened the first one. A guy named Ryan. Eh.

The next one had a guy name Danny in it. He was very... What's the world... Down to earth. Hippy almost.

I walked down the hall and knocked on the door.

"Come in." I hear a male voice.

I opened the door and I instantly blush. Is that...

"Hey. My name's Matthias. How can I help you." He says in a 'pissed off' but 'Im trying to be nice' sort of way.

My eyes widen and my heart skips a beat. I didn't know what to think or how to think. God he's even more gorgeous in real life.

"God you're sexy." I blert out.

I instantly regret saying that. I randomly say what's on my mind. But goddamit why did it have to happen now.

"I know. If you're lucky I'll let you play with me." He say bending over his desk.

He rub my hands together. I tend to do that when I get nervous. Matthias. The one and only. It bent over and waving his ass at me. I step closer and I look at him with lust in my eyes

"Ah ah ah. Only if I win." He says put his finger to my lips and running it down to right above my crotch.

I blush deeply and smile.

"Okay. You'll win. 100% God you're sexy."

He pushes me lightly out of the room. I blush and rub my hands together. I look down and notice my boner. I swallow harshly and mix myself.

~~~~~Time Skip Till After The Show~~~~~

I was told after the show to help pick up some of the wires so I could get payed faster. So I made my ways over to the lights and I unplugged one of the lights and rolled it up. I bent over and put it in the pile of other wire. I blush deeply as I feel a hot mass at my ass. I look behind me to see Matthias.