Chapter 2

*Violets POV*

I remembered the first time I saw him. Sitting in my dad's office. His hair in a shaggy mess. He had a mustard color cardigan on with his holey jeans.

Everything about him made me want to jump into his arms and forget everything. Forget the baby. Forget the deaths. Just be free. But we all know that would never be the case.

Because Tate Langdon was a monster... and a cruel one too. He raped my mother. He murdered school kids. He set he's mothers boyfriend on fire. He was supposed to be the one person I should hate the most.

If only I could snap out of it, but I couldn't.

Because I was in love with him.
I was in love with Tate Langdon.

He was like a drug to me. One I was so madly addicted to. That the very thought of being away from him made my stomach curl and my head hurt. My body was always craving him. Not sex. But touching him. Him holding me in his arms. The way he kissed my scars. He was my herion. He was my cigarette. He was something I couldn't get enough of.

I know I shouldn't love him. I know he was a monster. I know what he did was unforgivable. But how could I live this way any longer?

He was my rock. He was my air. He was the life inside of me.

I needed him.

I took a deep breath. My mind swarmed with worry. Is this the right thing to do? Calm down, Violet.

I could do this. I needed to see him. Just once. To hold him in my arms.

I cleared my throat and coughed.

"Tate?" I croaked.

--------------------------------

*Tates POV*

I heard her calling for me. Or atleast I thought I did. Was I just dreaming?There was no way I heard that correctly. She hated me. She said she never wanted to see me again.

If I ever saw her again I would do anything to get her back. She needed me and I needed her. But what if she didn't need me anymore?

Though, this could be my only chance to see her, so I ran. I sprinted up the stairs of the creaking Victorian home.

"Tate?" She quietly mumbled again.

She did want to see me. Me.

I walked in to the room that used to occupy her U2 and Ramones records. The room that we fell asleep together in. The room that she told me to go away. The room.

I then stood dead in my tracks when I saw her looking back at me. She could see me. She wanted to see me. After all of these years.

"Vi?" I managed to speak. She looked so beautiful. Her hair fell perfectly on her face like a puzzle piece. Her mesmerizing eyes looked up at me. They made me want to melt into a million pieces. All I wanted to do was kiss her and make her mine all over again.

She nodded. Her eyes began to spill little droplets of water all over her rosey cheeks.

"I've missed you so mu-" She suddenly raced into my arms and kissed me. She leaned her small body against mine and moved her mouth so it fit perfectly. I held her face so I could put a kiss on each space on her neck.I then picked her up as her legs locked against my waist. "Violet." I mumbled as she ran her boney fingers through my hair.

I held back for a moment to speak.

"Vi-"

"Shhh" She said trying to pull in for another kiss. It took all of my willpower to push her off.

"Vi....I think I love you."

---------------------------------

Hey guys(:
I hope you like how this story is going so far! Sorry it's a short chapter & thank you so much for all the sweet comments! They are so supportive!
Xoxox(:
McKenna