Chapter 4

*Violets POV*

Tate had fallen asleep and his luscious, golden hair filled my lap. Oh, God. Why did I have to be so in love with him? I quietly unraveled myself from his tight grip and made my downstairs.

Running my hand along the wooden, Victorian railing. Suddenly, Hayden appeared on the landing.

"I think I saw your boy-toy upstairs." She smirked, while filing her long nails.

"Oh, shut up, Hayden." Rage poured through my bones just at the sight of her. She was another contributing member to ruining my family. What did my dad even see in her?

"Well...I guess 'our' boy-toy right?" She queried with a grimace.

"What are you talking about?" I winced.

"Oh...I guess he didn't tell you then?"

"Didn't tell me what?"

"Well, I mean it only happened like once...."

"Once?" I pinched my wrist, hoping this was all a nightmare. Go away.

"Maybe twice. I hope your not the jealous type, but God...He made me feel so good." She sneered.

"He would never-"

"Oh, but he did. While you were over their moping with your sad, little family, I was hitting it off with your man."

Emotions invaded my mind. I let him in and this is what he does? Or was it just Hayden being a bitch? I didn't know what to think. I felt tears coming. No. I couldn't let Hayden see me like this. I raced up the stairs as fast as my legs could carry me.

"Oh, is Prince Charming supposed to save you now? Well darling, He's not interested in your dumb, high-school act. He needs me." She mocked.

--------------------------------

*Tates POV*

*one week earlier*

"Hayden, I told you we are done. No more. I'm in love with Violet." I hissed.

"If your so in love with Violet, then why did you have sex with me?" She pointed out. Why did I do that? Why was I such an idiot. If Violet ever found out....she would never love me. "I'll make a deal with you lover boy...just one more time and you secret is safe."

"NO. End of discussion." I yelped.

"Well, I guess I'll just have to tell her myself then. I think I saw her head up to the bathroom, if I'm not mistaken."

"You wouldn't."

"Oh, but I would. Now either we do it one last time...or she will never speak to you again."

"Last. Time. Period." I stated. I was doing this for Violet. For Violet.

"Comon' lover boy." She smirked as she grabbed my hand and led me to the basement. "It's our last time. It better be amazing."

*present time*

I knew right when she barged in, what it was about. I didn't know what to do...let alone what to say.

"Tate...." She weeped. Fresh tears raced down her face. "I thought you promised to make the pain go away?"

----------------------------------------

Hello Guys((:

Hope you guys like this update! Please continue to comment and vote!

Xoxo
McKenna🌞