Chapter 6

*Tates POV*

"What about him?" I quieried, feeling nauseated just thinking about him. My son. Vivian and I's son. Why was I such an idiot? Vivian was finally starting to have a normal life again, and then I had to rape her. Rape. The voices in my head told me to, but that's no excuse. I demolished the Harmon family.

"Well...he has been getting into some trouble." My cocksucker of a mother stuttered as she pursed her lips together. "You two look so alike. He reminds me of you when you little except you would never-"

"What kind of trouble? Did he hurt you? Did he hurt someone? Is he okay? Does he know who I am-" I spewed out all of the questions that had been swarming through my head since Constance took Micheal. More like kidnapped if you ask me.

"The other day, I was going to get my hair done. You know that cute boutique on Lovers Ln-"

"Oh, cut the shit, Constance."

"Well if you had let me continue. I had Nicole from across the street babysit him while I was at the salon and when I came back." She gasped for air and tears raced down her face. "When...when I came back...there was so much blood. Nicole was lying in a puddle of her own blood while Michael was rocking in the chair. I mean who else could it have been? He...He is a monster."

"God. Maybe if I saw him-"

"No end of disscusion."

"He deserves to know who his father is."

"It's not like you can waltz next door and see him. I would have to bring him over and I'm not obviously doing that. He could get ideas. The spirits could manipulate him. It is time to let go. He is mine now. Goodbye, Tate." She smirked and walked away. Her pointy heels made a spine chilling sound down the insidious hallway.

He is mine now. No he wasn't. I was going to see Michael again.

-
-

*Violets POV*

"Now what did we tell you, honey. You have to be smarter than that. Tate is not someone you want to mess with. Look where he put us. Trapped here. For eternity." Ben exclaimed, sighing as he rested his hand on my shoulder.

"Baby. Don't you see how happy we are now with just the four of us. Do you really want that boy entering your life again, tearing everything up? He raped me, honey. He killed people. We don't want to see you anymore pain. Please promise us, you won't see him anymore." Vivian remarked.

"I promise." I said while rolling my eyes. "Can I leave now?"

"Sure, honey." Ben retorted and then resumed to rocking John.

Ugh, they we so annoying at times. I get that I messed up. Yeah, sure, I'm still bitter about what he did, but I don't want to get the same lecture over and over again. I sprinted up to the bathroom and pulled out my blades.

-
-

Taking a deep breath, I dragged it across my skin. The pieces of metal made a river of blood and then dried up before I could feel anything. Shit. I began dragging up more skin faster and faster, but it kept reclosing and barely leaving a scar.

Suddenly, I felt a cool breeze behind me and his calming voice coo, "Stop."

------------------------------

Hey guys(:

Hope you like this update!
I will be traveling tomorrow so I will keep loads of time to write another update! Thank you so much for the sweet comments!

Please continue to vote for a new update!

Xoxo,
Mckenna