Chapter 10

*Violets POV*

As the potential homebuyers roamed the house, I vanished into the Realm to watch them.

"Theses are real Tiffany fixtures and all the wood is hand crafted." Rebecca informed.

They seemed very interested as Rebecca, the real estate agent, lured them further into the trap of buying this hellhole.

"This looks pretty expensive, Janice." Tanya, one of the homebuyers, exclaimed as she tightened her grip around Janice's forearm.

"Actually, this house is a steal. All the other homes in this neighborhood are roughly around 5x the cost and aren't at all as nice as this gem. I can put an offer today, I do know we have a few other offers in at the moment, so it might be wise to make a fast descion." Rebecca lied.

"Well, honey?" Janice asked.

"I think this could be a new start for us. Great school for Park. Great neighborhood. Great house. We should put a offer in today." Tanya announced while kissing her spouse and joining into a joyful embrace.

"Great. Let's head down to my office to fill out the paperwork." Rebecca cheered devilishly.

Rolling his eyes, the couples son trotted out of the Victorian home, following his parents.

He reached for his back pocket and pulled out a joint. Glaring up at the second floor window that Tate and Violet were in, he breathed out a smoke looking directly into Violets eyes.

Could he see her?

Quickly, he dropped the joint to the ground and rubbed his foot into it as Janice exclaimed, "Park! What did I say about the pot?"

And with that, the family was gone.

The sons name was Park. He wore his brown hair slicked back, while he wore a Nirvana tee with black skinny jeans and vans.

Well, at least we would hear some good music, instead of that Top 40 shit.

"Do you think they'll but it?" I asked Tate, while releasing another puff of the sweet nicotine.

"Probably, they seem like they are in a trance." He stated.

"Well, if they do move in, at least Park listens to some good music."

"Yeah, I don't know about that guy. He seems kinda..."

"Kinda what?"

"It doesn't matter, as long as I'm with you." He smiled while lining my jawline with kisses.

Though, in the back of my mine, I heard my self-conscience scream, something wasn't right.

-
-
*Tates POV*

The Brooks were moving in. That was the family's name. The Brooks.

I knew I had to get them out of here, not because of the spirits, but because of Park.

I couldn't let that little punk squirm in here and try to steal Violet, I had just gotten her back.

I just had to hold back and have control. If I hurt them Violet would freak...I just needed to scare them enough like the last family so they would leave, forever.

-
-

The last day before the Brooks moved in, Vi and I laid in her bed.

As I traced my fingers across her arms, she proclaimed, "You know this will
be the last time we get to be in this bed."

"I know." I sighed, hoping that this was just a terrible nightmare. "But, I guess we will have to make this memorable since this might be the last time." I stated while rolling over to her side and pressing my lips against hers.

Her precious lips curled around mine, fitting like the last piece of a puzzle. As our lips swayed in one, steady motion, my fingers traced the edge of her shirt.

"Tate...I..." She started.

"No. No. Shhh..." I mumbled while peeling off my own shirt. Continuing to kiss her, I began to tug at the loose ends.

"Tate...I'm scared." She weeped.

"I thought you weren't scared of anything?" I grinned.

-
-

3/17

Hey guys!

Sorry for short chapter! Ugh, school is holding me back, but I promise I will update either every 2 days or everyday IF I have time(: I love you all so much! Thank you for all the supportive comments.

I'm hoping I'm keeping Tate and Violet true to their characters... EEEK idk tell me if I'm not, please(:

Commenting + Voting = Quicker Updates((:

Xoxo
McKenna