Chapter 23

*Parks POV*

Violet had disappeared. Tate seemed to be under some kind of trance. My mothers wouldn't quit whining, and Hayden was becoming irritated.

So this is how I was going to die.

"Where did that skinny bitch go?" Hayden noticed, as she awaited an answer. "God, are you fucking deaf?" She practically screamed down my eardrum.

Calm your hormones. I thought, as I continued my blank stare.

"Jesus Christ." She started, as she ran her hands through her hair roughly. "Tate, get them in the backyard. We need to start soon." She ordered, as she lurked to the back of the basement.

"Alright." He hollered. "Get up." He stated to us coldly.

"If you haven't noticed, we are tied up." I sarcastically informed, rolling my
eyes in annoyance.

"Right." He bit down, probably realizing his own stupidity.

I glanced at Tanya, trying to make the body language I could. I glared at her and back at the basement window. Going back and forth, trying to get
some kind of understandment. She finally nodded, and then tried to inform Janice as Tate unraveled my tight rope.

"Don't play any tricks now, or I swear to God, I will break your fucking skull." He warned, as he glanced back at me one more time before untying my mothers.

I could almost see the last fray of rope snap, before I got a rush of confidence.

"Run!" Tanya hollered, as she quickly brushed off the ropes and kicked Tate into the chest.

Falling back, he seemed stunned by our quick move and glared back at me.

"You shoudn't have done that." He laughed.

But I didn't care. I was going to get
my family out of this mess, one way or
another.

"Watch me." I spat, as my mothers and I bolted up the stairs.

-
-

*Violets POV*

"What was that?" I asked Chad, as hollers and screams from downstairs filled the air.

"Doesn't matter. We need to find the where they hid the ritual books." He noted, as he endlessly searched around the attics wooden boards.

I looked back behind a old compartment in the back. Noticing the gay magazines that Tate and I had found years ago, I picked one up.

"Does it look like this?" I laughed, amused my own humor.

"That's not funny. We aren't just here to save your man, Patrick is under the simulation as well. So if you want my
help, be serious about this." He pleaded.

Knowing it was a touchy subject, I apologized, and looked around for any clues.

Suddenly, a loud clash from downstairs awoke me into reality.

"Should I check downstairs?" I anxiously asked, picking at my fingernails as panic filled my every bone.

"Fine. Just go. I'll find them myself." He barked. He didn't dare to look me
in the eye.

"Thanks." I mumbled half-heartily, making my way down the wobbly steps.

I needed to find Park. Now.

-
-

4/21/14

Hey guys!

Happy late Easter!
I hope you guys had a wonderful day(:

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR 11K READS! That is literally amazing so thank you.

Hopefully, you will like this chapter(:

Need....
30 votes
25 comments
for a new update!

Xoxo
McKenna(: