Chapter 9

*Violets POV*

My dried tears felt like candle wax on my face as I began to except the fact, that I wasn't going to see my dad.

"Vi...do you want to talk about it?" Tate calmly questioned, probably hoping not to awake my emotional hormones again.

"No, not really." I mumbled as I pushed my sloppy hair out of my face.

"Come here." Tate stated as he let his toned arms drape over my fragile body. "As long as we are together, we will be fine." He hooked his finger under my chin to lift my face up so I looked straight into his eyes.

"I love you so much. I know that is so cliche or whatever, but Violet, I adore you. I love the way you curl your lip when your thinking or the way you brush your fingers through your hair when you're nervous. Violet, my entire life-and death-I have lived in complete contamination, but ever since I've met you...you have cured me."

I didn't know what to say or what to think, so I just kissed him. Harder than I ever had, and more passionate than the rest.

It didn't matter what was happening, as long as I was with Tate...I would be perfect.

-
-

*Vivians POV*

"She told me to go away." Ben stated while trying to hold back from bursting into tears.

"She's just overreacting. You know Tate will mess up again and she will come back." I informed, trying to believe my own words.

"I don't know, Viv. She seemed so furious. I had never seen her like that before."

"Well, it will work out. Don't worry about that."

"They're here!" Moira's voice squealed from the kitchen.

"Who is?" Ben questioned.

"The new home owners."

-
-

*Tates POV*

"This glorious, Victorian home was built in 1922 by Doctor Montgomery and his wife, Nora. The house includes a-" The real estate agent, Rebecca, cheered trying to win the innocent family over into this hellhole.

"God, it's like the same shit everytime. Do they have a script or something?" Violet muttered while drawing out a cigarette from her pocket. "Want one?"

"Nah, I'm good." I said as I placed the lighter to the tip of her cigarette.

"Did these people not read the stories about this house? or are they wanting to die?" Violet asked.

The family was two women, one was tall and red headed while the other was short and brunette. It appeared they had a son, he looked around Violets age. He had slick, brown hair and a Nirvana tee on with black vans.

Nirvana was one of Violets favorite bands. Oh, heck no.

"Vi..."

"What?" She questioned as she let out another puff of smoke.

I quickly wrapped my arms around her and planted kisses up and down her neck.

"What are you doing?" She giggled as she tried to shove me off, but I wasn't moving.

"You're mine. Forever and always." I said as she laughed at the cliche.

I held her for hours, acting as if it was the last time.

No one was going to tear us apart.

-
-

3/15

Hey guys!

Sorry for late update:(
I was traveling and I thought I would have more time to update but it was crazy! But I will be back to my normal updates now(:
Votes & Comments = Update!

Xoxo
Mckenna🌙