Part one ~

Leon ~
I woke up and I didn't see Violetta, but I heard singing from next door, so I went next door and I leaned in the door frame and watched Violetta sing to Maria and Leonardo, Maria was 4 years old, and Leonardo was 3 years old. Maria sings just like Violetta and Leonardo sings just like me Maria noticed me spying but I told her to stay quiet, so Violetta doesn't notice me, but Maria shouted for me

Maria: Daddy's spying.

Violetta: Oh, hi love did you want something?

Leon: No, I just wanted to know where my beautiful wife was because she wasn't beside me for a morning kiss.

Leonardo: Ew, daddy wanted to kiss mommy, *Shows disgust* Thats disgusting.

Maria: *Stubbornly* No, it's not disgusting it's cute and romantic.

Leonardo: *Mimics her* It's cute and romantic, *Sickly* Ugh, I'm going to be sick.

Leon: eh, Leonardo you might find someone you love soon.

Violetta: *Changes the subject* Okay, that's enough talking about the future, let's talk about right now where you two go downstairs for breakfast go on. 

They ran downstairs.

Leon: *Shouts to them* Don't run!!! *To Violetta* Kids.

Violetta: Hmm, but they are our kids *Cuddles him* I love you.

Leon: *Cuddles her back* I love you too beautiful.

Violetta: I better go down and see if they are eating.

Leon: Babe, relax, you have a shower and get changed and I'll sort them out.

Violetta: Leon, I haven't done their lunch.

Leon: Chillout, I'll do it relax it's not a big deal if not I'll give them money for lunch.

Violetta: It's playschool Leon, not school.

Leon: Shh, go have a shower or a bath and just relax yourself I'll deal with the kids.

Violetta: Okay, thank you, babe.

Leon: Hey, what's a husband for?

Violetta: To help the wife.

Leon: No, to care about his wife.

Violetta: Well, you're doing a good job.

Leon kissed her forehead as he went downstairs, he saw Leonardo and Maria running around, while Angie made was making them lunch.

Leon: Awe, thanks Angie I was about to do that.

Angie: Where's Violetta?

Leon: I told her to have a bath and relax because she didn't sleep very well last night, she was cold all night and she woke me up because she was so cold.

Angie: Awe, you're a great husband and father Leon.

Leon: Thanks, I try my best. 

Angie was about to say something, but they heard a smash in the living room, so they walked in and saw Maria on top of a broken vase crying.

Leon: *Picks up maria* Shh, it's okay shh, don't worry *Puts her on the floor and sat on his bent legs* Did you hurt yourself?

Maria: I hurt my arm Leonardo pushed me into the vase.

Leon: Leonardo, did you push your sister?

Angie: I'll take Maria and clean her arm, Leon. *Picked up Maria*

Maria: Careful.

Angie: Sorry.

Leon: Did you yes or no?

Leonardo looked down and didn't say anything, but Leon bent his legs and looked into his eyes, but Leonardo was trying to avoid eye contact.

Leon: Leonardo, tell me the truth did you push your sister into that vase?

Leonardo: Yes, but I didn't mean to we were running around playing tag and I guess I went too hard.

Leon: Go apologize to your sister now.

Leonardo: Later, dad.

Leon: Not later, now Leon move.

Leonardo: Fine, I'll go.

Leon: Good boy.

Violetta was stood on the stairs looking at Leon and smiled when she saw how he was with Leonardo.

Leon: My love, you scared me.

Violetta: Sorry, what happened?

Leon: Oh, Leonardo pushed Maria into the vase, and she cut her arm, but Angie is sorting her out while I talked to Leonardo.

Violetta: I know, I saw you talking to your son, and I found it adorable how you leveled with him.

Leon: Babe, I must clean this up before the kids come back in.

Violetta: There are my beautiful children.

They ran to Violetta, and she hugged them.

Leon: Angie, can you get me a black bag so I can put this glass into it, please? 

Angie: Coming.

She gave him the back bag and he opened it threw the glass into it and tied the bag together and put it in the kitchen.

Violetta: Shall we take them to playschool?

Leon: Yeah, put them in the car and I'll be there now I just need to find my car keys and my phone, and I'll be there now.

Violetta: Okay, come on you two let's go to the car.

They left Leon found his keys and his phone and they drove them to playschool and Leon leaned on the car with his sunglasses, Maria and Leonardo hugged him and Violetta, then went to playschool.

Violetta: Do you have to wear those stupid sunglasses, Leon?

Leon: Why?

Violetta: Because I can't see your gorgeous eyes. 

Leon: Awe, that's cute

Violetta: Please take them off, so I can look into your gorgeous eyes.

Leon put his sunglasses on top of his head as Violetta pulled his head towards her and kissed him and he kissed back but Violetta was on her tiptoes because he was tall.

Leon: You're shrinking.

Violetta: No, it's you, you're getting taller each day.

Leon: That's because I stretch.

Violetta: Haha, so funny I forgot to laugh what should we do now?

Violetta: Well, I got to go to the shop.

Violetta: What For?

Leon: Never, you mind.

Violetta: Hey, you're my husband you're not supposed to keep secrets from me.

Leon: I will if it's a surprise for you.

Violetta: Will you drop me home first?

Leon: Yeah.

They went home Violetta got out of the car after making out with Leon after she went inside, while Leon drove to the shop.