Part Twenty - four ~ 😢😢

Violetta ~
I woke up with Leon laying on my chest my pajama top was soaking from his tears, but it didn't bother me because I just want him to tell me what's wrong because it looks like something has really hurt him because he doesn't want to let go of me, he was fine until he went over to Federico.

I think I need to talk to Ludmila because I'm really worried about Leon, I took his head off my chest and put on the pillow, and I rolled out of bed, and I got dressed and I saw Ludmila on the sofa I really needed to talk to her but she's being stubborn.

Violetta: Ludmila I need to talk to you?

Ludmila: Sorry, I'm about to go to youmix

Violetta: You're still with youmix I thought you quit?

Ludmila: Well, you thought wrong I'm no longer at the studio so I can be with youmix.

Violetta: I can't believe we've left the studio and you are still in contact with Marotti.

Ludmila: of course.

Violetta: LUDMILA SIT DOWN I'M GOING TO TALK AND YOU'RE GOING TO LISTEN!!!

Ludmila: *Sits down* What do you want to talk to about? 

Violetta: When you left Federico to come here who was Federico with? Was Lucinda there?

Ludmila: Yes, that's why I was over here they were cuddling on the sofa why are you asking?

Violetta: Because Leon came from Federico, and he cuddled me tightly and he cried all night long.

Ludmila: Hey, it's not my fault your husband is an emotional person.

Violetta: He's not an emotional person, Ludmila you know he's not, but he must've done something to be like this I'm really worried about him he's not himself.

Ludmila: *Laughs* So, why don't you just ask him?

Violetta: Because he doesn't want me to ask him because he doesn't want to answer the question.

Ludmila: Violetta, you need to accept his silence then like when you were emotionally going through pain from Diego, he gave you respect when you didn't want to talk about it wasn't he?

Violetta: Yeah, of course.

Ludmila: Then do the same to him.

Vilu: Okay, your right I guess I don't like seeing him like this it hurts me to see him like this

Leon walked downstairs in his joggers, and he had red eyes from where he's been crying, he wasn't feeling himself and he went into the kitchen to get something to eat after he did, he went back to bed and laid down, but he was having flashbacks of what happened yesterday.

Flashback ~ 

Leon ~ 

I went to Federico's house, and I knocked on the door and SHE was there Lucinda ugh why did she have to be here I then walked in and saw Federico handcuffed to a radiator with just his boxers on like what was going on in then walked up to him, but everything went black I got knocked out.

As I woke up next to Federico, but I could feel something on my d*ck and I knew it wasn't Violetta I looked down and saw Lucinda on her knees sucking my d*ck I was trying to get her to stop but Federico told me there was no use in trying.

Leon: *Holding in his groans* Lucinda, stop please I'm a married man.

Lucinda: Really? Then where's your ring?

Leon: *Looks at his finger* WHERE DID YOU PUT MY RING?

Lucinda: You don't need a ring just to know that you mine.