Part Twenty - two ~

Violetta ~
I was woken up by someone breathing on my neck and it was a warm breath but my hands were enlaced with Leon's hands and I couldn't be more comfortable, I love him so much and our anniversary is in 3 days it's getting really excited because I really want to see what Leon's got planned for me but we have to book it yet and Leon was going to book without me but I wanted to go to the travel agents with him I then felt my hand being released but I held on to Leon's hand tighter.

Leon: *Leans over her* Baby, you're holding my hand so tight.

Violetta: I just don't want you to let go ever.

Leon: Baby, are you still sad because of what happened with my dad?

Violetta: Yeah, I don't know what happened there.

Leon: That's what my dad does don't let him get to you I saved you just in time.

Violetta: We need to book our holiday, Leon.

Leon: Baby, I told you I can sort it.

Vilu: I know but I want to come with you

Leon: But then I can't do surprises for you

Violetta: Leon I don't need any more surprises, remember when we went to Madrid?

Leon: I didn't do anything because you were with Diego.

Violetta: I know but it was fun seeing you so jealous.

Leon: Me jealous? no way.

Violetta: You were so jealous because I wasn't in your arms.

Leon: Well, you're in my arms now and when we do go to Madrid, I'll beat Diego don't you worry.

Violetta: And you say you weren't jealous.

Leon: *Lets go of her hand* Bring it on.

Violetta: Leon, please can I come to the travel agents with you I have nothing else to do.

Leon: Well, if you get up you can come.

Violetta got up and got dressed and went downstairs while Leon checked on Leonardo, but Angie left a note downstairs saying they took Leonardo to school on their way home

Leon: *Walks downstairs* Leonardo gone to school, has he?

Violetta: Yeah, Angie and my dad took him.

Leon: So, we're alone.

Violetta: Yes, but we are going out.

Leon: So, are we going to have breakfast while we are out?

Violetta: why not? It can be our day ever since Leonardo's been born, we haven't had our time together alone.

Leon: Yeah, but we have a life now and you can't stay with me all day.

Violetta: Why not?

Leon: Because I must get an anniversary present for our day so you can't be with me

Violetta: Well, I'll go my way and you'll go your way, and we'll meet somewhere.

Leon: Yeah.

They went to the car and went to the mall.

Leon: I can't believe I'm in the mall I don't do shopping.

Violetta: Travel agents.

Leon: That's first, is it?

Violetta: Yes. 

When they walked into the travel agent, they saw Federico and Ludmila coming out arguing.