Part Fourteen ~

Leon ~ 

Oh man, I feel rough why did I let the boys get me drunk because now I have the worst hangover ever Ugh, I even feel sick my vision was blurry and I could feel someone move beside me where am I? I saw Violetta looking at me with her beautiful, tired eyes and her eyes were shining in mine she smiled at me which made my heartbeat like my heart always beats whenever I'm with her that's how much I love her

Violetta: Are you feeling, okay?

Leon: I got a hell of a hangover, baby.

Violetta: didn't I tell you that you will have a hangover?

Leon: No, baby you said nothing of the sort.

Violetta: Oh, I thought I did. 

Leon: No but I have a question, where the hell are we?

Violetta: Still at the party Leon.

Leon: Really because I'm not hearing music.

Violetta: Shall we go home

Leon: Yes.

They got changed and went home and saw everyone at her house Leon went upstairs to get changed out of his suit into something casual same with Violetta and then they went back downstairs, and Leonardo was sleeping on the sofa, so Leon cuddled him for a bit.

Francesca: How about we sing?

Violetta: I don't know if I'm feeling up for singing.

Leon: Well, you were feeling up for having s*x with me last night so you can feel up to singing.

Violetta: Yeah, but that was grief I needed to get my mind off it, so I used you for grief.

Leon: Woah, you used me?

Violetta: Yes, Leon, I know you have a hangover but keep up.

Leon: Are you insane?

Violetta: No, I just wanted you to give me s*x, so I could get over feeling the way I did.

Francesca: VIOLETTA, YOU USED YOUR HUSBAND FOR YOUR GRIEF WHAT ABOUT HIM HE GOT DRUNK JUST BY GRIEF BUT HE DIDN'T USE YOU!!!

Leon: You make me sick Violetta I don't know what's gotten into you but since Maria has died you've turned into a spoilt brat who thinks she can use her grief to get what she wants.

Camila: Woah, Leon that's your wife you're talking about.

Leon: She's not my wife because my wife wouldn't act like this she's just like when she was with Diego a spoilt diva who doesn't care about anyone or anything but herself just like Ludmila.

Violetta: If you feel that way, Leon, why don't you just divorce me?

Leon: Your right and do you know what I'm going to take Leonardo with me because you don't love him ever since he's been around you've just been treating him badly lying to him, I know your father lied to you, but I don't want my son to be around lies because I'm not that type of person you act repulsive every time and I can't control you and your repulsiveness so we are leaving you, I'll post the divorce papers through the door because I can't be with you any longer even though it hurts to stay away from you, but I don't feel like being used again.

Violetta: *Starts to cry* Leon, you told me you would never break up with me it's because of her, isn't it?

Leon: No, it's not because of anyone it's because you used me just for grief once again.

Violetta and I can't keep going on like that.

Violetta: *Grabs his arm* Don't leave me, Leon.

Leon: Leonardo, pack your stuff we're getting out of here for a while.