Part Four ~

Leon: Leonardo, bedtime.

Leonardo: But...

Leon: No, buts you have school tomorrow.

Leonardo: Look, just because Maria must go to bed at 9:00 pm doesn't mean I do too. *Continues watching TV*

Leon: *Grabs the remote and turns off the TV* Bedtime, go now.

Leonardo: DAD, THAT'S SO UNFAIR I WAS WATCHING THAT!!!

Leon: Does it look like I care? Go to bed now.

Leonardo: Or what you'll ground me?

Leon: GET UP THOSE STAIRS NOW LEONARDO AND WATCH YOUR MOUTH!!!

Leonardo ran up the stairs and started crying.

Leon: *Talks himself* Where did he get that mouth from?

Leon walked upstairs and went into Maria's room and kissed her goodnight. Then saw Leonardo asleep in bed so he kissed his head and then went into his room and saw violetta sorting out her clothes.

Leon: Babe, you made a mess

Violetta: Oh, sorry babe.

Leon: What are you doing anyway?

Violetta: Just sorting out my clothes

Leon: *Sits on the bed* Baby?

Violetta: Leon?

Leon: What do you say in the summer holidays we take a vacation with Maria and Leonardo?

Violetta: We could they would enjoy it, but where would we go?

Leon: *Under his breath* Los Angeles.

Violetta: Where?

Leon: *Under his breath* LA!!!

Violetta: Again?

Leon: Los Angeles.

Violetta: No, Leon.

Leon: Come on babe Los Angeles is a beautiful place and one day we could live there

Vilu: Leon Buenos Aires is my hometown I grew up here

Leon: Okay but wouldn't you want Los Angeles to be part of it is well

Vilu: You must record, haven't you?

Leon: Yes, Hollywood records wants me to record "Light my heart" For my fans and I don't want to be away from you or the kids so I thought I would bring you with me

Vilu: Leon you know what my dad was he went all around the world

Leon: Yeah, but baby you're not going around the world you just going to one place and then back here that's it

Violetta: Do you know where Los Angeles is?

Leon: Yeah, it's the other side of the world.

Violetta: Exactly.

Leon: Don't give me that Violetta

Violetta: And, if we were to live up there what about the kids' school, they have friends now.

Leon: Oh, I get it that's why you being like this? Because you never went to school and you never had friends until you came to the studio, do you think that's what the kids are going to be like? Babe, they will have friends in LA as well.

Violetta: I don't want my children to be Californian I want them to be Argentinean.

Leon: Babe, they can be both look, I'm Mexican and I've lived here for ages.

Violetta: NO, LEON, AND THAT'S MY ANSWER!!!

Leon: FINE, I'LL GO WITHOUT YOU!!!

Violetta: You what?

Leon: Or will you stop me from going as well?

Violetta: Oh, no you can go but don't expect me to be waiting for you.

Leon: Hang on, you would leave me?

Violetta: Yeah, because how do I know you're not going to go out with someone else.

Leon: But I'm not I'm married to you, and I love you so why would I be attracted to another girl when I'm married to you?

Violetta: I don't know because there are hot Cali girls out there, so they are probably your type.

Leon: Don't say that Violetta you are my type, and I don't want anyone else, not even a California girl like come on I'm not the type to do that.

Violetta puts her clothes away and Leon rested on the bed she rested next to him while cuddling up to him. 

Leon: I swear baby, I'm not going to like anyone else

Violetta: And maybe I overreacted it would be nice for a vacation, so maybe we could go to LA with the kids it would be nice, and while you're recording me, and the kids go explore LA.

Leon: See you got the idea now it's not like it's going to ruin anything we will still come back to Argentina it's just for 2 weeks and then we will be back home.