Part Fifteen ~

Leon ~
"Leon dinners ready" Leonardo walked downstairs reading a book, I don't think he misses Violetta I think he's happy not being around her, but me I've gotten on with my life I have Leonardo to look after now so I can't be thinking about Violetta right now I made it clear to her that we need space even though it hurts but I must do this and if she moves on, then I know she didn't really love me.

After a while the door went and I saw Violetta on the floor crying Leonardo walked up to bed, so I helped Violetta up and she fell into my chest, so I pulled her into the house and let her lay on the sofa I put the blanket around her because she was shivering and I sat down next to her and stroked her head to let her sleep but she wanted to do something else she gripped my shirt and pulled me close to her and kissed me I really wanted to rip her clothes off, but I couldn't because she's probably using me for grief, as she did last time so I just kissed her until she started unbuttoning my shirt but I stopped her hands.

Leon: I can't, Violetta.

Violetta: *Holding him* Please, I need you.

Leon: Violetta, we're on a break.

Violetta: Just kiss me Leon please let me touch one last time.

Leon kissed her and she kissed him back and put her arms around his neck, but Leon could hear Leonardo walking down the stairs, so he pulled away, but he was still on her and looked at the stairs and saw Leonardo walking down, so Leon just sat up on the sofa, but Violetta pulled his arm over her lap.

Leonardo: Are you two back together?

Leon/Violetta: No/Yes.

Leonardo: Well, which is it? Are you, or aren't you?

Leon: No....uh Leon you should be asleep it's late.

Leonardo: I couldn't sleep, dad.

Leon: Why?

Leonardo: Okay, I'll tell you why I just wanted a hug.

Leon: What?

Leonardo: I want a cuddle, daddy.

Leon: Come here then.

Leonardo went to Leon and sat on his lap and cuddled him and didn't let go until he fell asleep on his chest and Leon and Violetta were talking.

Leon: Violetta just because we kissed doesn't mean we are going to be together because I don't think we're ready for that yet.

Violetta: I don't want you to forget me, Leon.

Leon: Violetta I'm not going to forget you.

Violetta: Then, take Leonardo to bed and I'll meet you in your room and we will have the best night ever.

Leon: What are you crazy? We can't do it with Leonardo next door.

Violetta: We did before Leon.

Leon: Yeah, but we didn't have kids then.

Violetta: Yeah, but we did it and Angie's little girl was next door.

Leon: Okay, fine meet me in my room and I'll put Leonardo to bed I'll be in then.

Violetta: I'll get myself ready.

She went up to his room and got herself ready for him and Leon took Leonardo to bed and kissed him goodnight, but Leon couldn't leave because Leonardo grabbed his hand and pulled him down for him to sit on the bed.

Leon: Go to sleep, Leonardo.

Leonardo: I love you, daddy.

Leon: I love you too, buddy.

He kissed his head and went to bed after turning Leonardo's light off when he went into his room he saw Violetta laying on the bed in her underwear and Vilu stood up on her knees and Leon walked to the bed and Vilu gripped the collar of his shirt and pulled him down onto the bed and she jumped on to him and kissed him and he kissed back and it was a proper make out and she unbuttoned his shirt and took it off when he sat up she took the shirt off the bed and threw it on the floor and Leon flipped over her so he was on top of her and he looked at her chest and took her bra off.

Leon: Are you sure you want me?

Violetta: I've always wanted you, Leon.

Leon: Really? Even though we said bad things to each other.

Violetta: That doesn't matter Leon because I know I love you and you love me.

Leon: I do love you and I don't think I want to stay away from you.

Violetta: Then don't Leon be with me, and we can look after Leonardo like we did with Maria, and I promise I won't do anything to hurt you both.

Leon: Okay, I'll be with you well we are married still I didn't get a divorce file.

Violetta: Yeah, and you're not going to be right.

Leon kissed her and unbuttoned her jeans and winked at her, so she lifted herself up and he pulled them down so her slip and his boxers were the only things between them, Leon leaned over to get protection and Violetta took his boxers off and he took her to slip off then out the protection on and started having the best night of their lives after a while They were cuddling.

Violetta: I think that's the best you've ever done Leon.

Leon: Well, I try.

Violetta: You don't need to try you always do an amazing job.

Leon: Yeah, Are you desperate still?

Violetta: No, I'm just desperate for you to cuddle me.

Leon held her closer, and Violetta turned around so her back was leaning on his chest and Leon put his arms around her and they fell asleep.