Part Ten ~

Leon and Violetta were downstairs, and Leon was standing by the piano while Violetta was walking back and forth worrying.

Violetta: How can we be parents when we have been lying to our son Leon do you know what makes it worse is that we are being hated by Leonardo why did we let this happen?

Leon: Baby...

Violetta: No, Leon I'm no baby I can't believe I'm such a horrible mother your right Leon, I should've told him the truth instead of arguing with you I guess we all learn from mistakes huh? Having two kids was a mistake.

Leon: *Grabs her arms* Baby, calm down.

Violetta: No, I mean it I shouldn't have kids.

Leon: Baby, stop blaming yourself.

Violetta: I am to blame though.

Leon pulled her close to him. 

Leon: It's going to be okay we will work it out I swear

Violetta: THERE'S NOTHING TO WORK OUT OUR SON HATES US OUR DAUGHTERS IN THE HOSPITAL DYING EVERYTHING IS JUST A MESS!!!

Leon: Baby, seriously everything is going to be fine.

Violetta: I wish I never had kids in the first place.

Leon: Baby don't say that you were so happy when Maria came and when Leonardo did so you can't mean any of that.

Violetta: I can because I don't think I can feel alright again.

The door went ~

Leon: I'll get it.

He let go of Violetta and she stood there and stared at the door.

Leon opened the door and saw the policeman.

Leon: Hello, officer what brings you here?

Officer: We have some bad news from the hospital.

Leon looked at Violetta and put his hands on his hips because he knew what was coming.

Officer: Your daughter is...

Violetta: No, no she can't be.

Leon: Baby, calm down.

Violetta: Is she dead?

Leon: Shh it's fine *Walkes up to her and the officer Sits down on the sofa* Come on baby sit down.

Violetta sat down and grabbed Leon's hand while he sat down.

Officer: Maria didn't make her surgery, so the nurses had to turn the life machine off I'm so sorry, but your daughter is no longer with us.

The officer left and Leon let him out and closed the door and walked back to Violetta crying and she cuddled him tightly. 

Violetta: We should tell Leonardo

Leon: Go on baby.

Violetta: No, come with me Leon, I can't do it without you.

Leon: Go on, I'll be there now I'm just going to get a drink, and then I'll be right there beside you.

Leonardo walked downstairs instead still annoyed with Leon and Violetta.

Violetta: Leon can we talk to you?

Leonardo: *Stubbornly* Depends are you going to lie to me again?

Violetta: Come on, Leon, sit down.

Leonardo sat down on the sofa opposite them and saw tears in Violetta's eyes.

Leonardo: Are you going to tell me, or have I got to wait for an email?

Leon: LEON, WATCH YOUR MOUTH!!!

Violetta: Okay, I can't do this.

Leon: We have bad news, and we need you to know that we are always going to be here for you to talk to us or if you just want to comfort us, we hear the thing is Maria has passed away because she didn't make it through the surgery, I'm so sorry.

Leonardo was on the edge of crying and ran into Leon's arms and cried and he just leaned his head on his head.

Leon: Okay, I know it's hard to hear I know Shh. *Rubs his back*

Violetta: We will get through this together.

Leonardo: I'm sorry about mouthing you and being mad at you.

Leon: Shh, it's okay we understand it's how you feel.

Leonardo: I shouldn't have pushed Maria into the vase maybe that's how all of this happened.

Leon: No, Leon it happened while she was in Violetta's stomach.

Leonardo: Wait, she wants well before all of this why didn't you tell me?

Leon: Because the doctor didn't tell us that he said she was well and healthy.

Leonardo: Oh, right well I'm going to bed now because it's been a hard day.

Leon: Night, baby boy.

Violetta: Night my handsome boy.

Leonardo kissed them goodnight and went up to bed and cried in his sleep with Leon and Violetta.

Violetta: He's hurting Leon.

Leon: We all are baby.

Violetta: I'm going to bed.

Leon: No, wait, before you go to bed.

Violetta: WHAT?

Leon: Sing with me?

Violetta: I'm too hurt to sing, Leon.

Leon: Okay, fine, I'll sing to you.

Violetta: No, Leon this isn't a singing time.

Leon: Baby, it's always singing time.

He pulled Violetta to the piano and sat her down with him and played our way.