Part Nineteen ~

When Violetta walked away from Leon, she went to the kitchen everyone was going home apart from Clemont he stayed to clean up, but he saw Violetta in the kitchen.

Clemont: Hey, Violetta.

Violetta: *Upset* Oh, hey Clemont.

Clemont: Are you okay?

Violetta: Yeah, I guess.

Clemont: Is it Leon?

Violetta: No, it's just I'm tired Because it's been a long day.

Clemont: But you look tired, but you look upset because of Leon, right?

Violetta: He said some things but so did I.

Clemont: Awe, Violetta if you're always arguing maybe, you should give each other space and go for different people.

Violetta: I love him, and he loves me we do these things because we love each other and care for each other.

Clemont: But, if you keep arguing you'll suffer the most.

Violetta: Look, Clemont I appreciate that you worry about me but I'm tired and I just want to go to bed.

Clemont: I'm always here for you, Violetta.

Violetta: Thank you, Clemont.

He kissed her cheek and left Violetta walked up to see Leonardo asleep, so she cuddled with him for a bit and Lara was with Leon. 

Lara: What's wrong Leon?

Leon: I'm just tired.

Lara: Really, because you look hurt, is it Violetta?

Leon: We said some things, but I love her, and she loves me, and we say things and do these things because we love each other and care about each other.

Lara: But they say if you play a song so many times you get bored with it and maybe you're getting bored with Violetta.

Leon: Look Lara I appreciate that you care about me, but I just want to sleep right now.

Lara: SHE ISN'T WORTHY OF YOUR LOVE LEON I AM!!!

Leon: I already got in trouble because of you.

Lara: Yeah, well, I see you have feelings for me still.

Leon: No, Lara we are over I'm in love with Violetta.

Lara: Yeah, of course, you are you just keep denying it.

Leon: Please, go Lara.

Lara: Fine, but I'm not giving up easily.

She kissed his cheek and left then Vilu walked into the bedroom and saw Leon in bed, and she just got into bed and fell asleep she didn't talk to him at all.