Part Seventeen ~

Leon was still asleep so was Leonardo Violetta was the only one awake, but she didn't move she just stared at Leonardo because he was asleep on his back, so she just looked over at Leon fast asleep, so she woke Leonardo up.

Violetta: Leon, how about we make breakfast for daddy, yeah?

Leon: Yeah, let's surprise, daddy.

Violetta: Shh, come on then.

Leon: Okay.

They went downstairs and made pancakes for themselves and for Leon then went up to their bedroom and put the breakfast on the bedside table as they woke him, but Leonardo jumped on him and Vilu kissed his lips and held his hand and his fluttered open they were gorgeous hazel golden brown, and his hair was a mess, but his breath was minty breath so after he saw Violetta and Leon, he smelled the pancakes.

Violetta: Morning, baby boy.

Leon: Morning, daddy.

Leon: Morning, both of you.

Violetta: We made pancakes for you.

Leon: Yeah, we wanted to surprise you.

Violetta: Leon go get dressed while I and daddy have our time for few minutes.

Leon: Okay, mommy.

He left to get changed and Vilu put his breakfast on his lap after he sat up and got into bed with him and cuddled him while he was eating.

Leon: Thank you for breakfast.

Violetta: I need to treat you more often so what is the surprise that you got for me?

Leon: Not telling you yet.

Violetta: Please Leon I'm dying to know.

Leon: Be patient, you'll have the surprise soon.

Violetta: I'm craving for your body Leon.

Leon: Where did that come from?

Violetta: I don't know, I am though.

Leon: Well, beautiful you're going to have to wait.

After a while ~ 

They got dressed and Leon was watching TV, so Violetta was taking Leonardo to the park, but she wanted Leon to come with her, but he wouldn't budge from the sofa.

Violetta: Can't you come with us?

Leon: No, baby I'm fine where I'm going to have a shower.

Violetta: Fine, but if I come back and see you with a girl, I won't be happy.

Leon: Would I do that?

Violetta: *Sits next to him* You better not.

Leon: Baby I'm just going to be here don't worry about me.

Violetta: I will worry about you Leon; I've never left you alone before who knows what you get up to.

Leon: Go take Leonardo to the park.

Leonardo: Daddy, guess what?

Leon: What, baby boy?

Leonardo: I can dribble with the football now I've been practicing, want to see?

Leon: Sure, buddy, just don't break anything.

Leonardo kicked the ball on each leg, but he kicked it too high and he knocked off an ornament that Leon gave Violetta when they started dating it smashed Violetta went mad.