Part Sixteen ~

A few weeks from Maria's funeral: 

Violetta turned onto her side that faced Leon and she moved her hand to cuddle him, but she felt a warm empty space where he slept, she opened her eyes and didn't see Leon, so she just fell back off to sleep hugging hid pillow that smelled like him until her phone rang, she didn't look at the Id just answered it.

Phone conversation ~

Violetta: Hello?

Leon: Morning to you too.

Violetta: Oh, Leon it's you.

Leon: Yeah, baby it's me, who did you think it was?

Violetta: I don't know, I was asleep.

Leon: Oh, okay baby I was just calling you saying that if I'm not home in a while it'd because I'm doing the shopping before you worry about me.

Violetta: Leon can't you come back to bed?

Leon: Babe, I can't.

Violetta: But I want a morning cuddle.

Leon: Babe seriously?

Violetta: Yeah, come back give me a cuddle and I'll come shopping with you.

Leon: Okay I'll be there soon.

Violetta: Okay.

End of conversation ~

Leon went back home and unlocked the door and went upstairs to Violetta after closing the door and saw her in bed asleep, so he crept in beside her and kissed her earlobe. 

Leon: Morning Beautiful.

Violetta: Mm, *Turns to face him* I missed you.

Leon: You did?

Violetta: Yes, I can't live my life without you.

Leon: Well, you know how you wanted another baby, do you still want one?

Violetta: Yes, Leon I still want another baby, why?

Leon: Because well Leonardo's growing up now and well Maria's funeral has passed now so what do you say we try for another baby but only if you want to.

Violetta: Are you serious?

Leon: No, I'm Leon *Smiles*

Violetta: Yes, Leon I want another baby I would love to try again.

Leon: Are you sure?

Violetta: Yes, Leon.

Leon okay, but right now we are going to do the shopping because we need to.

Violetta: Okay.

Violetta got changed and went shopping and while they were shopping, they bumped into Angie and Herman.

Herman: Well, it's Mr. Vargas and Mrs. Vargas, remember us your family.

Violetta: Hey dad, Angie *Holds Leon's hand*

Leon: Hey Mr. Castillo.

Herman: Leon, call me dad.

Leon: You got it uh... dad.

Angie: So, what are you two love birds buying?

Leon: Uh, well she doesn't know this but I'm buying a surprise for her.

Violetta: What?

Leon: Babe, that's why I told you not to come with me.

Violetta: But I wanted to come with you, so I can hold your hand to show people that we are still together.

Leon: Awe, isn't she cute? *Cuddles her*

Violetta: *Cuddles back* Don't embarrass me, Leon.

Leon: I embarrass you? Yeah right.

Angie: So, how's Leonardo since Maria's death?

Violetta: Uh he's clingy, but he's not clingy to me he's more clingy with Leon.

Leon: He couldn't sleep last night he needed a cuddle from me and then he wouldn't let go of me.

Violetta: We love him, but we don't love him when he's clinging on to us.

Angie: It's because it's a shock from losing his sister.

Leon: Yeah, I don't mind cuddling him, but not when he's sleeping in my bed.

Violetta: Our bed.

Leon: Yeah, whatever.

Violetta: What do you mean whatever I sleep there is well.

Leon: *Sarcastically* No you do? I was wondering that whenever I'm asleep, I can just hear my name I didn't know it was you sleeping behind me I thought it was the wind.

Violetta: Don't be like that you would be lonely if I wasn't in your bed.

Leon: True, I would be lonely nobody to cuddle at night. *Grabs her waist*

Violetta: Don't Leon that tickles.

Leon: Oh, like this. *Tickles her*

She laughed and hugged him after Herman and Angie went, they did the shopping Leon got his surprise for Violetta and they went home after picking up Leonardo from school. 

Leon: Violetta, why don't you go up and have a shower while I make dinner for us?

Violetta: I wanted to help you make dinner?

Leonardo: How about family cooking?

Violetta: Well, how about it?

Leon: Okay.

They went to the kitchen and made dinner and ate then went up to bed and Leonardo slept in the middle of them, so Leon turned on to his side and felt arms going around him it was Leonardo and Violetta had her arm around Leonardo and they fell asleep.