Part Twelve ~

Leon walked out of the room with Leonardo and saw Lara she was smiling at him.

Leon: *Happy to see her* Lara? What are you doing here?

Lara: Well, I thought I would come to visit you.

Leon: How did you know that I was here?

Lara: Well, it's not like I tracked your call.

Leon: You tracked my phone.

Lara: I want you back, Leon.

Leon: I'm married to...

Lara: DON'T YOU DARE SAY THAT BRATS NAME!!!

Leon: But I am married to her, Lara.

Lara: I can't believe it.

Leon: Look, Lara, you were important to me but we had our time, but I haven't stopped loving Violetta and I won't stop loving her now.

Lara: SHE HURTS YOU LEON YOU NEED TO BE WITH SOMEONE WHO ISN'T GOING TO HURT YOU!!!

Leon: I know, you care about me but Lara we are just friends.

Violetta was looking from the room and overheard what he said.

Leon: I love Violetta and I'm happy you are here to visit but Violetta needs me right now.

Lara: I need you to Leon.

Leon: Look, Lara my daughter has passed away, so I need to be with my family and give them the needs they need right now I'm sorry.

Lara: You will regret being like this with me.

Leon: It's what I need to do right now I'm sorry.

He went back to Violetta with Leonardo, and he saw her sat in the sofa crying.

Leon: I'm sorry I didn't know she would be here I had no idea she was coming baby.

Violetta: I know, but I saw the look you gave her Leon you used to give me that look but you don't anymore.

Leon: Baby, Lara is just a friend you're the one I love.

Violetta: Leon, you're never going to look at me like you did with Lara.

Leon: Now you're being ridiculous, I'm not in love with Lara.

Violetta: Oh, no but it won't be long until you start being around her again, and then I will get hurt because you would be in love with her.

Leon: Baby you're not going to get hurt.

Violetta: You're going to LA Leon; you'll soon forget me.

Leon: What? Where did that come from? Okay Yeah, we were talking about it, but we don't have to go.

Violetta: Leon, I'm staying with Leonardo and after Maria's funeral you are going to LA and you are going to be a singer, I can't keep you from your career Leon. 

Leon: And what about us?

Violetta: I will be here waiting for you with Leonardo.

Leon: I thought you didn't want to wait for me.

Violetta: Leon, you're my husband, of course, I wouldn't leave you because I love you but because I love you so much, I must let you have your dream.

Leon: Thank you, baby, I love you as well.

Nurse: Well, Mr. Vargas and Mrs. Vargas it's time to leave now we are going to cover Maria up now and make her ready to be buried.

Leon: Will you give us time to plan a ceremony for her?

Violetta: Will that be, okay?

Nurse: It'll be fine.

They went home, Leon put Leonardo to bed after dinner and Vilu was on the sofa looking at photos of them all and Leon walked downstairs and saw her looking at photos.

Leon: You okay baby?

Violetta: *Looking at a photo* Leon how did all of this happen?

Leon: *Cuddles her* I don't know, baby.

Violetta: Are you still in love with me Leon?

Leon: ...

Violetta: Are you Leon? Or are you going to leave me for Lara?

Leon: No baby I'm not leaving you for Lara, I'll never leave you for Lara.

Violetta: I'm scared that I'm never going to be with you every day again.

Leon: Shh *Cuddles her* Baby I'll never leave you you'll always be with me because without you I'm not the same as I am with you, I married you baby which means I'm never going to leave you.

Violetta: Do you mean that?

Leon: Do you think I mean it?

Violetta: I'm not sure Leon.

Leon: Look I'm wearing the wedding ring baby it's not like I took it off is it, baby.

Violetta: I'm scared that you might take it off, Leon. 

Leon: this ring is not coming off my finger baby not for anyone or anything

Violetta: Will you kiss me like you always do to make me feel better?

Leon leaned in and she did, and they kissed passionately