Part eight ~

Leon got up off the sofa and held out his hand for her to take it, so she took his hand and he guided her up the stairs to their bedroom, and Leon got changed and laid on the bed.

As Violetta just sat on the bottom of the bed and just stared into space so Leon crawled down to her and kissed her neck and pulled her straps down from her dress and took her arms out of the dress and Violetta put her arms around his neck and leaned her head on his shoulder.

Leon: *Still kissing her neck* Come on beautiful, come to bed.

Violetta: I can't sleep Leon without thinking about our little Girl she's all alone at that hospital.

Leon: Baby she's not alone the doctors are there, but you need to get some sleep.

Violetta: No, Leon what I need is to be by her side. *Standing up in front of him and her dress dropped down her body, so she was just in her underwear*

Leon: *holding her hands* Baby, calm down okay...

Violetta: That's easy for you to say you've been where Maria's been, and this is what you were like you know what it's like being unconscious Leon you fell off your bike and you worried me and now my little girl is in that hospital the same as you and you are just telling me to calm down *About to walk out the door*

Leon: Come here, baby come here.

She walked towards him he was on his knees, and she got on her knees is well and balanced on her knees in front of him.

Leon: Just relax baby.

He laid back on his back and Violetta crawled in between his legs and put her head on his chest and put her body against his and cuddled him and cried. 

Leon: Nothing is going to happen I swear I'm here and I'm not going to leave you ever

Violetta: I'm sorry Leon, you're going through this is well and all I'm doing is being selfish by making this all about me and your suffering too and I shouldn't be selfish I should be there for you instead of telling you I'm going to die beside Maria because I'm not going to die with her because I don't want to leave you and Leonardo because I love you both and I know Maria's going to make it do you know how?

Leon. How?

Violetta: Because she's like her mom she's brave and strong she can get through anything with our love and support.

Leon smiled and she cuddled him tightly and he closed his eyes and fell asleep, and She looked at Leon asleep and stroked his hair.

Leon: Night beautiful.

Violetta: Night handsome.

They fell asleep. 

A/N ~
Do you think Violetta was being selfish?

Is Maria going to wake up?

Are Leon and Violetta going to tell Leonardo?

Find out in the next part.

I hope you're enjoying the story comment if you have any opinions I'm up for listening.

Thank you for reading my part.

The next part is coming soon.

❤️❤️❤️