Part Twenty ~

Leon woke up and saw Violetta cuddling the pillow pretending it was Leon as she was talking in her sleep and saying his name, but Leon leaned over her and whispered in her ear.

Leon: *Leans over her* Baby, stop saying my name. 

Violetta: Oh, Leon, I love you.

Leon: I love you too baby girl but seriously stop saying my name.

Violetta: *Faced him* I'm sorry for overacting.

Leon: No, you didn't overact baby I'm sorry I should've kept the real ornament instead of making a copy for Leonardo to break and your right I shouldn't have let Lara be part of the plan you were right, but I have another present for you.

Violetta: No more, Leon.

Leon: I'll decide that not you.

Violetta: Can I ask you something for now?

Leon: Mm depends on what it is.

Violetta: Can I have a morning cuddle?

Leon: No.

Violetta: Why not? You know I love morning cuddles with your warm body please, Leon?

Leon: I'll give you two, baby.

Violetta moved his way and cuddled him, and he cuddled her back and kissed her forehead.

Leon: Baby, well as you know our anniversary is in 4 days now.

Violetta: Yeah, babe.

Leon: Well, how about we go on vacation with Leonardo mm?

Violetta: Where would we go?

Leon: How about Los Angeles?

Violetta: You must record, haven't you?

Leon: It's just for 2 days and then I can spend time with my beautiful girl and my son.

Violetta: Okay, but you know when you finish recording do you think we be able to go to Madrid for the other week?

Leon: If you want to, baby.

Violetta: Really, you will?

Leon: Yeah well, the last time we went you were with Diego but now I can have you in my arms all the time without Diego and Francesca.

Violetta: Awe, you are so cute.

Leon: Ugh I don't want to be cute your cute.

They got up and went downstairs after getting changed well Violetta stayed in her dressing gown and Leonardo came out of his room.

Leon was making breakfast while Leonardo was cleaning up his mess in the living room and Violetta was with Leon in the kitchen watching him cook and she took a photo of him and put it on Instagram.