Part Eighteen ~

The party went on and Violetta was talking to Francesca and Camila until somebody bumped into her and tipped her drink over herself.

????: I am so sorry.

Violetta: Watch where you're going you, Jerk.

??????: Geez I said sorry, didn't I?

Violetta: *Looks at the person* Clemont, what are you doing here?

Clemont: I'm here for your party.

Francesca: Wait a minute, Leon wouldn't have invited you because he knows that you would be after Violetta so how did you know about the party?

Lara: *Walkes up to them* I see you have met my boyfriend Clemont and I invited him to the party can't I invite a plus one?

Violetta: Wait, you two are dating?

Clemont: Yeah.

Francesca: Violetta, Leon's coming.

Violetta looked at the handsome guy who was walking towards which was Leon and he had something behind his back.

Leon: What's going on here?

Violetta: Nothing, what's behind your back?

Leon: You want to know?

Violetta: Yes, I do

Leon: *Whispers* Well if you want to know then come upstairs in a few minutes and I'll show you what's behind my back?

Leon took the gift from behind his back, so she didn't see it, and went upstairs, Vilu followed behind.

Vilu: Okay, Leon, show me, what's behind your back?

Leon took the gift behind his back, and it was the ornament that She thought Leonardo broke but it wasn't it was just a copy, but he gave her the real one, not the copy

Violetta: You fixed it.

Leon: Well, not exactly, Baby

Violetta: What do you mean Leon?

Leon: This is the real ornament the one Leon broke the copy not the real

Violetta: how could you Leon?

Leon: Look it was part of my plan

Violetta: Oh, so now you're going to say that sleeping with Lara was part of the plan is well, are you?

Leon: I didn't sleep with Lara baby and yeah that was also part of my plan is well

Violetta: You are......

Leon: I'm what?

Violetta: you are a jerk

Leon: I'm not a jerk I only did to get you out of the house

Violetta: What?

Leon: Yeah, because I needed to give me five minutes.

Violetta: What? Five minutes to get yourself ready for Lara, right?

Leon: No, baby.

Violetta: Do you know what Leon? Why don't you go with Lara, and I'll go with Clemont?

Leon: Hang on we were on a break remember, but you couldn't cope without me, so we got back together.

Vilu: Yeah, well, this time it will be a break and I'll find another guy who will treat me right.

Leon: I always treat you right at least I'm not Tomas making you lose your baby.

Violetta: Why do you always bring him in every conversation, Leon? you're obsessed with him.

Leon: Oh, really, am I?

Violetta: Yeah, you are *Walkes off*