I Just Kissed Ai Mikaze !!!

Tionna' s P.O.V

I was still dazed about what I heard earlier. I was walking toward the Master Course. I was so lost in thought that I didn't watch where I was walking and banged my head into the tree. I fell backwards holding my head. I could feel a severe headache coming. I wobbly walked to the Master Course. When I finally made it in there my head felt like it was a big wrecking ball breaking marble. I ran to the kitchen as fast as I can. I saw the Starish and Quarter Night members gathered around the table sweating and drinking water. Well, Nanami Haruka and Ai weren't. Well anyway I ran to the refrigerator but the floor was wet. I slipped and hit my head on the door handle. I fell unconscious to the ground. Last thing I saw was Reiji running towards me.I saw black surrounding me.I couldn't move. I was just laying there in the darkness. All of a sudden I heard a voice. The voice was soft and soothing. I recognized the voice. It was Ai' s voice. " Is she all right?" I heard him asked. I wanted to wake up. I wanted to hear his voice even more. The black was disappearing around me. I shot up from the couch breathing in and out really hard in a panic. I saw the Starish boys surrounding my body closely. Before I go on I better introduce you to them. The tall blonde with glasses is Natsuki/Satsuki. I would explain about the Satsuki thing but he'll probably show up later. The really short one with blonde hair with a hint of pink on the edges is Syo. The Orange long haired one is Ren. Girls out there will fall for him in a heartbeat.The red haired one is Otoya. The light blue haired one is Masato. The dark blue haired one is Tokiya. The princely one is Cecil. There is the composer Haruka. Well that's all so let's get back to the thing about me on the couch. "W-What h-happened" I stuttered out. All of them looked at me in shock." You don't remember anything!!! " Syo cried out." Oh,no do you think she has Amnesia!!!" Haruka said worried. All the Starish members gathered up in a group talking amongst each other about amnesia. "Tio-Tio are you alright?"Reiji said with concern. I tried to sit up but Ranmaru pushed me back down on the couch. "Just stay down your going to make it worse" he said coldly.Camus looked at him. "I never new you cared about other people" he said with more coldness than Ranmaru. Ranmaru glared at him and stomped off. He grabbed his jacket and left. "We better go look for him" Camus said, "Reiji let's go." Reiji looked Ai. I looked toward Ai as well. He was staring at me.My eyes widened. He noticed and turned away. Reiji smirked. "Will you look after Tionna,Ai ?" Reiji asked.Ai looked at him and nodded. The two men left in a rush."Well, I have to run some errands, does anyone want to come with me?" Nanami asked nicely." We will go" all the Starish members cried in unision. They all left in a rush. I tried to get up but I got pushed down again.I saw him say something but I wasn't listening I was to focused on his lips. He looked at me questioningly. "You were listening to me sing weren't you?"He said. I looked at him unable to utter a word. "There's a hundred per cent chance you were" he said. I started blushing when I heard his voice. "I love your voice it warms my heart" I confessed blushing even harder. "Love?"he asked with confusion written on face. I looked up at him. He looks so cute when he's just standing up with his arms crossed over his chest looking so confused. When I heard him say love I couldn't help it. I sat up quickly on the couch. I put out my arms and quickly around his neck. I pulled him down and kissed him. I felt something move against me. It was him kissing me back. He wrapped his arms around my neck and deepens the kiss. Our bodies were losing its space. I pulled back quickly and ran out of the room to my dorm. I can't love him can I? It was his voice though wasn't it? That's not the problem though. I just kissed Ai Mikaze!!!