Sempais and Kohais Part 2

Tionna' s P.O.V

I woke up to the sound of shouting. I groaned, "Not again." If they do this every morning, swear I will smack their heads through a wall. I got up and got dressed. I grabbed a pink sweater, black tights with pink ends, and black tennis shoes. I ran down stairs to see what was happening this time. "You're so annoying" Ranmaru shouted. "What!!! I am not!!! I at least I'm not the guy who tries to act all tough and cold, but when he eats sweets he's all happy!!!" Angel shouted back. "You're such a girl" he shouted once again. "Last time I looked in the mirror I was a girl" she snapped. That was it for Angel. She jumped in the air to tackle him to the ground, but I ran towards her and grabbed her behind, pulling her back. "You guys need to to stop!!! Can't you just get along like normal people!!!" I exclaimed. They both looked at me and said, "No." They went back to arguing. I walked over to Nanami. "Hey did you finish his song?" I asked. She looked up at me. "I gave it to him yesterday before he left" she replied happily. I grinned at her. She likes him alright. I saw Otoya day dreaming. I walked over to him. "You thinking of Nanami" I asked giggling. He jumped in surprise almost knocking down a vase. This time he wasn't blushing. Strange....

Ringo came in looking very tired. She saw Angel and Ranmaru. She grabbed the back of their heads smacked them together. It had no affect on Ranmaru. Angel put her hand over forehead and stepped back a little. "You two are acting like children" Ringo said sternly. They both turned away backs facing each other. Ringo sighed. "Anyways, Radiance you have your singing lessons to do" he started, "do you remember who you are with?" He questioned. We all nodded. Ringo walked off. Angel turned to Ranmaru. "Out of you four I just had to be with you" she said angrily. "You think I want to be stuck with you" he said back with the same attitude. She started walking away, while Ranmaru was following her arguing. Yuki looked over at Reiji and smiled. He walked over and linked arms with her. He looked down at her and winked. She blushed and looked away. "Let's go Yu-Yu!!!"He shouted while dragging her off somewhere. Syo looked at me and waved. Before I could wave back, someone grabbed my hand. I looked over to see Ai. "We can practice in the music room with the piano" he said with a light voice. We both walked off hand in hand.

Angel' s P.O.V

I was walking toward the balcony in my room. Ranmaru followed me close behind me, obviously angry. "Why would you want to practice here?" Ranmaru asked confused. "I like it here better" I said. "Well I'm the teacher so I say let's go somewhere else" he said taking a step out. "Wouldn't it be better to sing here where the whole world can hear?" I asked him clearly knowing I was right. He looked at me shocked. I guess he wasn't expecting me to say something like that. He walked over and stood by me. "Well do-" before he could finish I interrupted. "How about I sing a song first, then you can point out my flaws" I said. He looked at me once again full of shock. I opened my mouth and took a big breath.

According To You By Orianthi

According to you

I'm stupid

I'm useless

I can't do anything right

According to you

I'm difficult,

Hard to please,

Forever changing my mind

I'm a mess in a dress

Can't show up on time

Even if it would save my life

According to you According to you

But according to him

I'm beautiful

Incredible

He can't get me out of his head

According to him