I'm Doing This For You

Tionna' s P.O.V

I woke up from a nice long sleep. I got from my bed and stretched. I noticed something. There's no arguing. I wonder what happened. I got dressed getting ready for dancing today. I grabbed black leggings, purple skirt, black t-shirt, black jacket, and purple flats. I went downstairs to join the others. Something really weird is going on. Ranmaru and Angel are holding hands, Otoya and Reiji I glaring at each other while sitting on both sides of Yuki, Haruka is staring at Syo, and I'm just standing here doing nothing about it. I clapped my hands really loud to try to get their attention. They turned to me. "Look I know this is not the end of the month yet but-" I paused for a second." There's way to much romance going on here!!!" I shouted. Their eyes widened a bit but looked down because they knew it was true." I really think it's best we simmer it down just a little bit" I said while looking at Ai and Syo. They both looked away from. "I know you guys must be angry at me a little bit but we can't let Saotome find out" I said.

"FIND OUT WHAT YOU SAY" a voice rang throughout the building. I took a step back."THIS ISN'T ABOUT ROMANCE IS IT?!!!" Saotome shouted. He was up on the railing. He grabbed the nearest curtain and swung over to where we were. "ROMANCE IS FORBIDDEN!!!!"He shouted. Yuki opened up her mouth to say something. "But Mr.-" She started before interrupted. "NOW LETS SEE HOW YOU GUYS ARE DOING ON YOUR PRACTICING!!!!" He shouted. A big screen came down. He turned it on. The name Starish was on the left and Quarter Night on the right. All of our names were in the middle. Yuki was first. The green bars were rising. It seems Starish was closer to her. I saw Reiji cringe. Next, is Angel. The bars started rising. Quarter Night was closer than ever. Ren smirked. Finally, it was my turn. The bars started rising. They stopped. I could no longer hear myself breathing. It was a tie. They both are doing really well with me. Saotome was too shocked for words. Syo and Ai mysteriously calm as if nothing had just happened. Saotome started laughing. "NEVER IN ALL MY LIFE HAVE I SEEN THIS WITH OTHER BANDS!!!!" He shouted happily.

My bond with Starish and Quarter Night must be really strong then. "BUT NOW I SHOULD ADD A NEW BAND TO THE LIST!!!!!" He exclaimed. Heavens suddenly flashed on the screen. Yuki jumped up. "Why them?"she asked. She seemed pretty upset about having her brother around. Heavens is going to teach us. I looked at the others too see they were pretty upset about it too. I looked up at the screen. There were three bands but I felt like something was missing. Then a question came into my mind. "Who will be Quarter Night's composer?"I asked with concern. "THAT WILL BE DECIDED SOONER OR LATER BUT FOR RIGHT NOW PRACTICE!!!!!" He shouted as he grabbed the curtain and swung back up stairs. We all stood in silence. Yuki turned to me. "Why would you want to stop romance when you had it first?" She asked me. I looked down. "There's no relationship between me and any band here" I said. That set Syo on fire. He grabbed my forearm real tight and led me up to his room.He opened the door and shoved me in there while locking the door behind him as he closed it.

I landed to the ground with a thud. He walked over and pinned me to the ground. "What do you mean no relationships!!!!" He shouted at me. "Don't you think it's the best to not have relationships" I started, " Tell me if I have a point or not. If Mr. Saotome finds out we'll be suspended from Shining Entertainment. Does that not matter. I don't want you, So, or any others getting that." I finished. "What happened?" He asked. "What happened when you kissed me almost everyday? Now all of a sudden you change your mind. That doesn't make sense."He finished saying. I could feel wetness on my cheeks. My eyes travelled up to see Syo having tears in his eyes. "I need to practice" I said while pushing Syo off me. "Kurusu will you come help me? I asked. His eyes widened. He never heard me call him by his last name. He shook his head and went out the door. I looked up. I collapsed on the floor. Why did I say that stuff? What all I said was true though. This is getting way too out of hand. The door opened. Ai came in. He looked down at me. "There is this thing that swept over me when you said those words but I can't figure it out" he said confused. I looked at him. "Sadness...." I said. He looked at me frustrated. "It means you feel overwhelmed ,confused, and that you can't feel happy" I said. "Happiness?" He asked. It was what you felt yesterday. He looked at me for awhile. "You stress yourself too much" he said. I stared at him shocked. "You focus on the others around you but not even your own self" he said concerned. With that he left.

Maybe he is right. I got up to my feet. I criss crossed my feet and spun around. It failed and I landed on the ground. I saw something underneath the bunk bed. I picked it up. It was a notebook. "Belongs to Syo" I whispered. I was about to open it but stopped. I shouldn't be looking through his things. I put it back under his bed. I got up and left the room. I went into my room and looked at the calendar. Two more weeks until the concert. I sighed and plopped on my bed. They don't realize that we could get suspended. Lose all of our friendships. Guys, I'm doing this for you.